Maybe Pence Should Be Hung! Meadows Reportedly Recalled Trump Saying

Welcome to the TPM scrum.

2 Likes

Would you care to provide ANY evidence to support your assertion? No?

No, I figured not.

2 Likes

Assuming Pence would have done a better job on COVID. Maybe, maybe not.

1 Like

When the Manson family wrote “Death to Pigs” and “Helter Skelter” in Leno LaBianca’s blood on his living room walls, it was not clear what tone with which it was written.

9 Likes

Superb analysis

Uncomfortably numb

Oh he was just being Donald.

I think more important to him is that, as owner, they couldn’t keep him out. He always knew he wasn’t one of them.

1 Like

That’s what Grassley expected:

2 Likes

Of course Trump approved of the hang Mike Pence chants. That was the plan when it became clear that The Vice President was not going to go along with no certifying the electoral college votes. Trumps proud boys’s/ oath keeper goons would invade the capitol chanting hang Mike Pence to create a situation where secrect service removed the Vice President from the capitol and took him to a remote secure location (Alaska?) and then the pliable Chuck Grassley would preside over the joint session and reject the votes from the slate of States that Eastman suggested then wait until those states would either send new, trump slates of electoral college votes, or create ‘uncertainty” and therefore send the vote to the house where it would be 1 vote per delegation.

1 Like

Then Pence refused to get into that friendly Organization-owned, white nationalist Secret Service Agent who was to drive that limousine destined for the bottom of the Potomac.

Let us know when you’ve come down.

1 Like

They’re shocked, shocked to hear that lying fascist was upset that he wasn’t getting his way.

Be real, you wouldn’t even have the information the Times published were it not for Haberman. TPM doesn’t have her sources. I agree that “tone” is not appropriate here but the article has good current information as well as relevant background.

To reiterate, TPM wouldn’t have this headline without Haberman’s article. & for those who have only been reading these comments, the Times headline, at least the online version, is: “Trump Said to Have Reacted Approvingly to Jan. 6 Chants About Hanging Pence” – nothing to complain about there if you’re not upset about the lack of obscenity for emphasis…