Mastriano Turns To Fasting And Jesus To Rescue Drowning Campaign

Keep in mind, as atrocious as this is, it only involves the non-classified documents at this point. DOJ will probably appeal, but not much can be done to stop Cannon from just doing more shit again afterward to force a 3rd appeal, etc.

At this point, I think her game is to help Trump make as much of a mess as possible of all of it and then decree that ALL of the documents are off-limits for investigation, indictments or prosecutions because of said mess rendering them too tainted, etc.

3 Likes

…at least the registered Democrats

4 Likes

Has the governor managed to claw back the tax breaks for the Creation “Museum” and the fake Ark?

Especially after he tried to show off the Cybertruck’s “bulletproof” windows only to have it shatter immediately when a baseball-sized metal ball was tossed at it.

“We’ll fix it in post,” Musk joked.

I take it more as Ginni using her husband to gain access to powerful people who should never let her in. She comes across more as wanting influence rather than power.

If anyone wants to read one of the best books about this event check out-Isaac’s Storm: A Man, a Time, and the Deadliest Hurricane in History. Read it in one sitting.

6 Likes

Concerning your desire that the DOD reduce AZ to rubble: military airbases located in the state preclude such action. Beside, Darr, von holst, and I live here, not to mention others on this thread. Go wash your mouth out with soap!

3 Likes

Obviously, in reality we would use space lasers… their targeting is flawless.

We got you…

2 Likes

I believe the venerable and irrefragable @eldonlazar, also

1 Like

Not us back country types. Nothing goes into that pack that is not absolutely necessary.
Glampers are correct in noting that they aren’t really camping.

1 Like

They’re in the path of a storm.

2 Likes

FIFY!

1 Like

Nice… this time do Connecticut!

2 Likes

Do what about the I-95 pitstop on the way to civilization?

I mean, they could have picked a better State motto than “At Least We’re Not Rhode Island”.

1 Like

Connecticut: More Bougie Than Long Island, More Boring Than Poughkeepsie.

2 Likes

That drum needs banging loudly and daily.

6 Likes

Seriously though, they’re a perfect example of ‘life comes at you fast’.

When the initial invasion report came in, they dismissed the complaints of guys who weren’t supposed to be there, because of conscription rules.

They however rejoiced, when the Kremlin said that they were going to fix those problems.

50 and 60 yr old draftees…, but barring a midterm setback in America, the worse is coming.

2 Likes

Really, I can only conclude these-all-in-for-the- ‘civil war for freedom’-types have a death wish.
Obviously, if we control the kind of technology that can seamlessly steal a national election, we’ll use it to make short work of their AR-15 toting Q-“storm.”

1 Like

Now if it would do the same to the MAGA crowd.

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available