Manchin Appears To Throw Cold Water On Key To Democrats’ Climate Plan

FUCK

JOE

MANCHIN

#ExxonJoeHasGotToGo

1 Like

Guarantee you that the MSM will make sure it hurts progressives the most and almost instantly goes completely nuts blaming them for nothing, not even the “bipartisan” bill, getting passed. It’s precisely what Manchin is being paid to orchestrate.

1 Like

If we are talking 2024, when Manchin is up… I’d rather the party give him the finger.

If we are at 50 seats even again I’d be surprised…

With VRA update, we won’t need Manchin, without it we lost anyway.

Exactly, like every other Republican.

Keep you constituents sick and stupid for electoral benefit

1 Like

If you’ve got time to lean, you’ve got time to clean. ~ Smokey the Bear

3 Likes

Sheer brilliance! Add the new jobs and still save the dirtiest, most dangerous jobs for West Virginians fit only for coal mining.

2 Likes

Said Before?.. Yes

Said Enough?.. Never

2 Likes

Let me check … hmm … only if they have horribly criminal governors. Yeah, you’re good to go.

1 Like

He could always change parties as the Governor of W by god Virginia did.

1 Like

I’m thinking it might take a horribly destructive hurricane to blow Manchin’s house down before he gets an idea of the urgency here.

2 Likes

At the end of the day Manchin is a small little man. He’s barely different from Lieberman.

Seriously, the Democrats need to take him aside and threaten everything he holds dear, his wife, his kids, and his own life.

Hahahaha, like who? Chuck? Corey Booker maybe? Markey, Bernie, Brown? Maybe borrow someone from The Squad? Sniffit? castor, dr_coyote, he looks tough!!

Ugh, I’m so sick of having to depend on some feckless toad to keep the republicans out of power. I want to crush Republicans, not work with them.

Or he could be a bag of Japanese snack food holding a cat.
(hat tip @danny whom I noted “appear[ed] to be a cat” and responded as above)

2 Likes

If Democrats cave on this I swear to Christ. It sucks but no reconciliation no bipartisan bs bill.

1 Like

If only some intrepid journalists would pursue him about this…

2 Likes

I don’t know about that. It caused a lot of problems.

Besides, there was Maj. Devereux’s famous message from Wake Island, “Send us more [Japanese].” When he got out of a Japanese prison camp and someone asked him about it, he said (or perhaps concluded) that the words were code padding. “The last thing we wanted was more [Japanese]!”

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available