Look What They Did To My Boy

He also argued with a white kid

5 Likes

That is why they are using a long lens and shallow depth of field, silly wabbit. :sunglasses:

14 Likes

As soon as trump appointed Lara to be in charge of the GOP money, she declared the top priority was funneling it all to trump. That should have set off the alarm bells for all the downticket candidates. Now we see they’ve totally given up on GOTV efforts and focused completely on how to work the refs and steal the election from the voting public. Donnie’s even stupidly announcing that his base doesn’t have to vote; they’ve got it all taken care of (wink wink)

The other GOP candidates know they’re getting ripped off. They pledged their allegiance to the fat orange one and now he’s conned them all out of their money. Ah well.

27 Likes

The Biden Family is all together at some resort in California.

It would be nice for TSF to get over his obsession with the Bidens – on the other hand, perhaps his obsession could peel off a few more votes.

14 Likes

I just saw the encounter on Instagram yesterday. OMG, that boy wasn’t taking any crap from the bare-faced grifter. It was beautiful!

The kid is smarter than millions of grown men and women.

33 Likes

Did RFK Jr. borrow foundation tips from TSF?

5 Likes

David Grohl won’t play. Should be fun

24 Likes

Yeah, but at least I understood the words that the cop was saying, unlike the limp and tasteless word salad delivered by Trump on a daily basis.

5 Likes

I don’t think I’m saying anything that we don’t already know when I say the timing of the Kennedy reveal was targeted to hit Vice President Harris in her convention bump and it reeks of the same desperation we’ve been seeing regarding his media blitz disclaiming, but not disavowing 2025 and IVF treatment bans.

But here’s what the numbers suggest from the Kennedy thing:

…about 55% of Kennedy’s remaining voters break for Trump, on average, and about 45% break for Harris.

That split means Kennedy’s exit probably won’t affect the election in a dramatic way. If Trump were to immediately gain 55% of Kennedy’s remaining voters…Harris’s average national lead would shrink from 2.5% to 2.1%.

13 Likes

“Back the… Blue?”

Somewhere on Elon’s hell-site I saw an old mot that read “This is the kind of haircut you receive when women and gay men hate you.”

Tele-Promp-Ter: “THERE IS ONLY ROOM FOR ONE NARCISSISTIC LUNATIC ON THIS STAGE AND IT IS NOT YOU LADY.”

That’s an even dumber theft than using Neil Young or Bruce Springsteen without permission, because Grohl is smart as fuck, funnier ‘n’ hell, plays a lot of shows, and is the admiring son of a teacher. $1000 bucks says Dave mocks Donald from the stage. I’m with @left_in_washington_state

That’s why he keeps babbling about Venezuela and about how nice Caracas is now–because flight-to-avoid-prosecution is looming in his brain-stem as he dimly realizes Kamala is going to beat the living shit out of him.

Naw. Let him keep obsessing about the no-longer-candidate as his “advisors” (and grifting foul brood) tear out their hair at the impossibility of their task.

29 Likes

To me this is the tell. They know their policies are wildly unpopular and unamerican, but they are still moving forward with them. Same with Roe, he now claims it was what “everyone wanted.” I feel like Winston at the memory hole trying desperately to remember what actually happened.

14 Likes

That people support RFK Jr. is mind-boggling and tells me that some must have been going on name recognition and his father’s political history. Sad.

16 Likes

Don’t you think it’s likely that a significant number of rfk voters will just stay home? Neither candidate is going to deliver what the worm-guy wants to happen.

19 Likes

good grief…who at TPM is responsible for this crap!!!.this is not what i paid for!

1 Like

Not only do I keep Venmoing Harris/Walz everytime I’m asked, but I’m bringing the kids to canvass for a flippable House seat in central NJ. And they are writing postcards to swing states. Unlike the past 2 cycles, I’m proselytizing friends and gettable family members to vote for not only Harris but ALL Dems running.

41 Likes

Actually, I do and, as TDICFFG’s public meltdowns continue, a portion of “must vote Republican” party over common sense crowd will skip voting. The attached article is just about the what-if math.

10 Likes

Thank you!!! Go get ‘em

12 Likes

“Till the sweat runs down Tim Walz” :joy:

12 Likes

A recent poll showed Harris gaining 1 point when brainworms was not included. It’s possible she gets more than trumps. Also, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania (I believe) said it’s too late for brainworms to be taken off the ballot. Rogan heads who show up and see brainworms will probably say Cool! And pick him — again, if they show up at all (unlikely)…. Reminds me of when McCain started campaigning with Joe the Plumber when Palin tanked. Failed miserably.

21 Likes

If I did that every time I’m asked I couldn’t afford tpm! Seriously I am so sick of these multiple repetitive and even threatening messages!!!

11 Likes