Loeffler Quarantines After Inconclusive COVID-19 Tests And Indoor Campaign Events | Talking Points Memo

Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R-GA) is quarantining following inconclusive COVID-19 test results on Saturday evening, a day after she campaigned with Vice President Mike Pence and Sen. David Perdue (R-GA) ahead of the battleground state’s Senate runoff elections in January.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1345945

Ha ha. This joke is getting pretty old now.

29 Likes

It would be a shame if she can’t find some way to profit from the uncertainty.

Added:
Trump filed a lawsuit for another recount in Georgia yesterday,

19 Likes

Dropping like MAGAts.

28 Likes

Thongs and prawns, honey. You don’t get any of my “thoughts and prayers”, nor any of the fucks I still have left to give. Drop dead, you rancid stool of hyena shit.

11 Likes

Her snuffing it will not ruffle my calm exterior.

7 Likes

Now I am hoping the voters of GA will quarantine her out of political office by their overwhelming votes. Quarantine! Quarantine! Quarantine!!

23 Likes

This is a perfect example of her decision making abilities, Georgia do you really want her to represent you?

20 Likes

With extreme prejudice!

19 Likes

I prefer exile.

14 Likes

Quarantine from a hoax? Snowflake…

28 Likes

I’m thinking the PCR test is the most accurate while the rapid tests are only 50% so. The woman has the Corona and until she has another PCR test the only thing that makes her results “inconclusive” is the spinning going on to make it so. You flaunted the virus babe and you lost just like Ben Carson. Prepare to become gravely ill.

30 Likes

Do you want her involved in life and death decisions concerning you or anybody else?

10 Likes

Georgians need a senator who can plan and react in real time as well as Kelly Loeffler. Except they need someone who will do that for them, not her greedy rich self. Vanity Fair, April 1:

Earlier this month, as the urgency of the coronavirus crisis sunk in for people or presidents who’d previously brushed it off, we learned that a handful of senators who’d downplayed the risks of the virus for months had also conveniently dumped millions in stock before the market fell off a cliff. Among the group was Georgia’s Kelly Loeffler, who reportedly sold stocks worth between $1,275,000 and $3,100,000 between January 24—when she sat in on a meeting of lawmakers, the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and Dr. Anthony Fauci, the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases—and mid-February, not long before she tweeted: “Democrats have dangerously and intentionally misled the American people on #Coronavirus readiness. Here’s the truth: @realDonaldTrump & his administration are doing a great job working to keep Americans healthy & safe.” Now, new disclosures show even more selling of stocks in the weeks that followed, plus an extremely well-timed investment in a company that just happens to make the sort of medical equipment that is in extremely short supply at the moment.

41 Likes

The odds of getting two false negatives for the rapid test are 1/4, same as for flipping a coin and getting consecutive heads. I don’t understand why anyone puts enough faith in those tests to think it makes them safe but I guess GOPers don’t do probability.

“Prepare to become gravely ill.”
Karma in action if it happens.

11 Likes

People continue to pay the price for being politically correct to the president-reject’s point of view. Masks work. We have proof.

20 Likes

Sorry. A positive PCR test is positive. Nothing inconclusive here.

24 Likes

Great job, Senator Superspreader.

8 Likes

Even though she probably deserves it let’s hope that she doesn’t’ :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe she’ll get a strain that makes her hair fall out.

4 Likes