LIVEBLOG: Impeachment Trial Begins In The Senate | Talking Points Memo

Dunno exactly, that image is from October 2019. I did see him this morning very early.
edit
Some new renters have moved in across the street and they have several yapper little dogs. College kids next door have 2 young and inexperienced cats so there’s a lot of threat that’s out of my control around for that bird.

4 Likes

I have put off so many things by listening this week that I want to do. Need to buy a windshield wiper, gotta fight with the gas company over a bill that makes no sense (should do that today), want to get at least halfway through a simple weaving I started, laundry, read a book, trim around my dog’s face and paws and butt, make banana bread, visit a neighbor who’s been sick, and go through a pile of papers to shred or throw out. Not much time left to listen to stupid goobers on TV but we’ll see.

7 Likes

Hakeem quoting Patrick Henry: “The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be secure when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them.”

13 Likes

I think the goobers start tomorrow midmorning their time… Mr Jeffries is at the podium right now.

3 Likes

The comment section seems kinda empty today…is that an echo?

2 Likes

I see folks still posting over on Report: Trump Recorded Telling Parnas And Fruman To ‘Take Her Out’ About Yovanovitch | Talking Points Memo

4 Likes

Ah…scroll fatigue has impacted the thread.

5 Likes

Eisenberg is the chief coverup lawyer, right? He’s the one that made the suggestion to put all tRump’s communications with various foreign leaders including the Ukrainian prez in that secret, decoder ring, electronic vault so the verbatim transcripts wouldn’t embarrass him.

4 Likes

On the liveblog…Cristina has noted that donnie has retweeted the VILE tweets that Marcia BlackBUM posted yesterday attacked Purple Heart Hero Vindman

6 Likes

Thanks. I think I’ll head over there. The more the merrier, or misery likes company.

2 Likes

Going back and forth, myself.

2 Likes

yeah I have three conversation tabs open right now and I usually keep the top 3 open and go back and forth.

6 Likes

Hakeem is addressing the phony excuse for use of the server to hide the actual transcript…OBSTRUCTION!

By the time they’re done today there are going to be so many instances of obstruction, the country will literally lose count. Obstruction is tRump’s entire mode of operation. To bad misdirection, distraction and deflection aren’t federal crimes too.

7 Likes

Yep…Hakeem is covering ALL the questions about why the transcript was put on that dam super secret server and why it remains there to this day.

10 Likes

O good we’re finally into Obstruction. I’ve been looking forward to this count.

8 Likes

Me too. It shows clearly what an guilty criminal really looks like. Hiding the ball is never a sign of innocence or fair play.

6 Likes

Exactly and it seems to me that this one ought to be extremely clear to people.

And I love it that he was bragging about it the other day. Wish he’d keep that up but I’m sure one of his lawyers told him to stop. SMDH

9 Likes

I hope they play that tape of tRump bragging. Like they say…there’s a tweet for everything with him. He incriminates himself daily for that matter.

8 Likes

O me too.

Nancy was right - he impeached himself and he’s doing his best to remove himself but President Mitch won’t cooperate.

11 Likes

All Republican testicle and ovary belong to Trump

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available