Lindsey Graham’s Kyiv Adventure Shows GOP Split On Ukraine

maybe just quiet nights playing chess with Snowden

1 Like

they manufacture a fact out of partial or whole cloth and then oblige you to argue with them about that supposed fact

Could not have stated it better myself! But remember, you do not have to oblige them by accepting their “supposed fact.” It’s a trap. If you accept their premise (by obliging them) you can’t argue against the conclusion. Hannity was famous for his cheap tricks, like starting a sentence off with “It’s a fact …”

2 Likes

What an image, two losers playing chess. OMG, another image came into my head. Noooo!

ROFL
occurred to me also but I did not want to offend more delicate sensibilities

ROFL.

Appreciate your demeanor. Maybe we should cut the guy some slack. Wasn’t Snowden living in Hawaii with a hot girlfriend? Now he’s exiled in Russia with Tara.

1 Like

Oh come on, Lindsey Grab your pearls and hike up your skirts and say it: “Russians are dying and it’s the best money we’ve spent on defense for years!” Well, it"s the truth, the more Russians who die for Putin’s idiocy, the less NATO will have to kill in the future.

She probably knows Trump would just cut off all aid to Ukraine immediately, Putin would roll in and take the whole country, and Trump would bask in the pleasure of having exacted his vengeance on the guy who went and got him impeached the first time.

ETA: It would also give TFG enormous satisfaction to piss on NATO nations who are trying to help Ukraine.

2 Likes

Wow! Flagged again!!

To whoever finds the post objectionable, please identifying yourself to I can message you how I really feel about the Belle of the Bawl.

[moderator edit]

4 Likes

Just be aware that many of the border crossings, such as the Morses Line post I passed through today, all close at 4:00pm, so if you’re coming by car and hoping to sneak through one of the smaller stations you need to get there early…

4 Likes

Graham himself, since returning from Kyiv, has bemoaned that his party is adopting what he calls the “Biden defense budget”

He means “the Republican House defense budget”. Lindsey wants to look tough on Democrats.

Russians? Not so much.

1 Like

Both major political parties are always ready to cut taxes on the rich and corporations, while at the same time giving the Pentagon more money than they know what to do with.

Is it just my imagination, or has there been a local spike in “WTF?!?” post-flaggings recently?

1 Like

Disagree on that point. Linds has always been a hawky-hawk. He was back when he had McCain as his moral (stop laughing!) anchor, and he is now. Tough on Russians, and Islamists, and whoever else gets in his neocon sights, that’s how he rolls.

Unfortunately for Russians Lindsey (note to self: make royalty payment to the “Reporting from Ukraine” guy) he’s apparently also in thrall to the Orange Lord Chowron in the pits of Mar-A-Mordor now, for some reason, and it is not really possible to reconcile the conflicting demands on the tattered remnants of his soul.

As I’ve said before, watching Lindsey Graham just makes me sad.

1 Like

Wow! Flagged again!!
“I bought five rugs for 5 bucks,” cracker Graham said.)

Well you may has insulted an Islamist, but I’m betting it was an Armenian.

2 Likes

No.

1 Like

Well, to be fair - he wasn’t wrong! :thinking:

2 Likes

They were in their courting phase where they trade loving barbs at each other, and then Linz said to himself “oh, be still my heart” as he fell in love with trumpet’s future.

I read something about Canadians and their fondness for cheese rolling, at first I giggled, then I realized they’re serious.

2 Likes

Damn it! I was trying to insult an American, specifically the phoniest, most kompromatted knee-pad wearing US Senator who ever served 23 years without critical examination. Of course, I did it without first enumerating his legislative accomplishments. (Spoiler alert: It’s ZERO.)

Fun Fact: Graham cracker > cracker Graham. It’s just science.

4 Likes

Even by making the association at all, you may have just ruined peanut butter graham crackers for me, forever.

I’m gonna go lie down now.

With a drink.

A strong one.

1 Like

Oh NO!!

I’ll delete the post if it will restore for you the sublime pleasure of graham crackers and peanut butter, one of the ultimate comfort foods (with a glass of milk).

Full disclosure: I also like Nutter Butter.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available