Lindsey Graham’s Kyiv Adventure Shows GOP Split On Ukraine

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) went to Kyiv last week, and ended up on a Russian government wanted list.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1459102
1 Like

If Donnie Small Hands becomes president, there won’t be any split.

12 Likes

Just another example of what makes arguing with ‘conservatives’ so exhausting: they manufacture a fact out of partial or whole cloth and then oblige you to argue with them about that supposed fact before you can even get to first base on any real, substantive issue.

28 Likes

> “Stop playing ruining my games with our defense needs.”

FIFY

7 Likes

It seems fair enough that Lindsey should be on the receiving end of the consequences of such a deception.

9 Likes

Lindsey knows about playing games with foreign policy.

What amuses me is Russian analysis - so clueless on Graham. When invincible ignorance is a cornerstone of your political epistemology, figuring stuff out is a slog.

30 Likes

But, what will Lindsey Graham say tomorrow? He’s like seaweed under unsettled waters, i.e. this way, that way, this way, that way…

21 Likes

I suspect this is Graham’s position until Trump expresses dissatisfaction and the opposite point of view. In which case, Graham will be criticizing any additional spending on Ukraine.

18 Likes

Russians are really touchy about misinformation this morning.

22 Likes

It would be nice if the Russian state restricted its list of nogoodniks to members of the Republican party. But they think of the fascist-leaning faction as good friends.

3 Likes

The Connecticut Senate voted 33-1 for this resolution. Guess which political party owns the one who voted against it? Not a bonus question because it’s too easy.

24 Likes

We must never, ever criticize Saint Ronnie. And we must never contradict ourselves, unless we are Lindsey Graham.

Reminds me of this;

8 Likes

They’re like the GQP: very touchy about receiving what they give as matter of course.

8 Likes

“remember” the assassinations of RFK Jr.

Did he say RFK Jr or is that a typo?

11 Likes

Why don’t we jusy restrict that list to officials who visit a competitor’s capital on the nation’s independence day?
Not that there’d be much of a difference, ya know?

4 Likes

Standard GOP tactic (misleading editing to make a point) used against Lindsey by the Russians.

Did GOP learn from the Russians, or vice versa?

3 Likes

A: Yes…

3 Likes

Maybe

2 Likes

13 Likes

Someone needs to beef up their security detail?

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available