Limbaugh Blasts Fox News | Talking Points Memo

When you lose rush limpballs, you are making progress.
good stuff.

1 Like

I like the sound of that. Wonder why we never get to hear anyone in the news say that. It is there for anyone to see.

5 Likes

He’s still alive?

3 Likes

FOX News sees the handwritting on the wall Rush.

Why can’t you?

Upton Sinclair: “It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his paycheck depends upon him not understanding it.”

3 Likes

Biologically, yes. Professionally, no.

4 Likes

Can we somehow work exiling Zuckerberg into the settlement?

2 Likes

MSM is “whiplash central” on MSNBC they just flashed a poll saying 78% disapprove of the job congress is doing.

" National

Impeachment Support Up Slightly But Trump Job Rating Steady

Tuesday, Oct. 1, 2019"

Conservatism fell apart 230 years ago. The Republican Party is now an organized crime syndicate.

That’s in the process of being arrested.

5 Likes

What kind of life could the Fat Junkie possibly have?..unless…has he found another oxycontin source?

1 Like

The converse should be true as well. No never trumper who remains Republican deserves any credit whatsoever for their hot air about the occupant they support 99%

1 Like

“Conservative” is simply a label that got applied to the Republican Party eons ago. Today’s Republican Party is not conservative in any meaningful sense of the word, but is rather reactionary. They would take the country back to the 50s – the 1850s. Donald Trump is simply the natural outcome of the policies and platform of the Republican Party for the past 50 years carried to its logical conclusion.

5 Likes

Listen to Limbaugh rip into Fox beginning at the 1:00 mark:

Nah, I’m good, thanks.

6 Likes

If only these people had never had children. I find with conservative types, the apples rarely fall far from the tree.

1 Like

I didn’t even know he was still alive. I always thought of him as background for the road rage crowd.

2 Likes

The Limbaugh as well as others claim of him having 30 million listeners is bogus. Many listeners are folks who might listen for 15-20 minutes during lunch, not the entire three hour show.
Additionally after 30 plus years on the air he’s gotten tired and younger folks just aren’t into his stick.

3 Likes

Trump is not a conservative, and Rush Limbaugh is (still) a Big, Fat Idiot.

4 Likes

Gotta keep that CoNSeRvAtIvE bubble pure. Hoo Boy!

Exactly, there is nothing conservative about that crowd. They are reactionaries.

3 Likes

Rush does not have children of his own.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available