Liberty University Letting Students Back Into Dorms

Liberty University is welcoming its students back to the dorms this week after the school’s spring break, a notable exception to the wave of college closures nationwide amid the coronavirus pandemic.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1299421
1 Like

So there is a god…

53 Likes

Go ahead, breathe on each other, share hugs and toothbrushes.

59 Likes

Best news I’ve heard in a while.

12 Likes

Covid-19. The hero we didn’t know we needed, delivered by the accidental president we didn’t know we needed to self-solve this whole tea party problem we’ve been having.

50 Likes

“Shame on the media for trying to fan it up,” he said of the pandemic. “They’re willing to destroy the American economy just to hurt Trump.”

Add India to the list of countries who are locking down ‘just to hurt Trump.’ I never thought I’d get such a closeup view of what a cult looks like.

78 Likes

Good for them.

Just keep them on campus for at least a few months before letting them mingle with the general population.

Maybe let their parents visit … but then keep them on campus, too.

39 Likes

Just wait til the Country of Africa locks down.

h/t Caribou Barbie…

44 Likes

Nambia’s already done so.

28 Likes

til the pollen is flying…

8 Likes

Normay is already back to normal.

13 Likes

I support this decision, it’s going to be a good experiment on whether social-distancing works or the whole thing is overblown. While we are running experiments require everybody in campus to be armed. See if it reduces crime.

36 Likes

Hey, if they become disease vectors and cause the deaths of their senior most loved ones, let their God sort it out.

ETA: At some point in the near future, Blue States should contemplate creating physical walls to keep them out of the untainted areas.

22 Likes

Maybe some culling of the heard?

Could this mean there will be fewer Xtians breeding?

7 Likes

Gonna let god sort them out!

edit: Dang, he chickened out!

7 Likes

No they should go back to their communities, organize events for churches, cook for their elders…

6 Likes

Well Mr. Falwell, as a man of God, surely knows what he’s doing…until he’s proven to be another blind Trump disciple. I hope the university has good lawyers and deep pockets for addressing the unnecessary death of some of their faculty and students…in the name of god…wait…make that Trump…he’s the GOP god.

23 Likes

One thing about Cults. In the absence of countervailing pressure, this is what happens.

31 Likes

“Students” in the coal mine.

21 Likes

Approx 5,000 students from Spring Break = 5,000 Covid-19 carriers that can potentially infect 10,000-15,000 more Americans!
Lynchburg geriatric population approx 14%…Do the math!

Covidiot Trump: “But my numbers…I like my numbers…” back then when he was referring to the Covid-19 total infected!

Now, the numbers he and the Greedy Old Party can think about are my numbers in the stock market, my 401k, the $500Billion Slush Fund…
So now it is OK to KAG = Kill American Geriatrics for Wallstreet $$$

Meanwhile in NY…

35 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available