Liberty University Letting Students Back Into Dorms

Have to presume that Lynchburg is the home of Liberty U for a reason… So maybe just build a wall around the town once everyone’s back from spring break and make it a quarantine zone.

16 Likes

I hope it doesn’t and goes bust, won’t be missed academically.

17 Likes

Iran had a broadly similar problem, with clerics overriding public health advice. Religious zealots aren’t always big on science.

I understand newly dug mass graves in Iran can be viewed from orbit.

37 Likes

Sure, why not?

It’s not like college dormitories are prone to epidemics of easily transmissible viral diseases like measles or anything, you know?

22 Likes

Holy Fuck
What about the rest of us
Coronavirus ain’t going to listen to Trump

Coronavirus Live Updates: As India Imposes 21-Day Lockdown, Trump Calls for U.S. to Be Open ‘by Easter’

The Tokyo Olympics have been postponed. President Trump expressed outrage at having to “close the country” to curb the spread of the virus. New York, now the center of the outbreak in America, braces for a flood of patients.

Right Now

President Trump said he wants the United States “raring to go” by Easter, less than three weeks away, a goal that top health professionals have called far too quick.

10 Likes

Meanwhile, back in the real world, the U.S. Military, not exactly the bastion of liberalism…

26 Likes

Battle Song of the Cult:
“Onward stupid nitwit
Marching without fear
With the voice of Falwell
Ringing in your ear”

23 Likes

If they weren’t likely to spread it around in the larger community, I’d say, go ahead, Jerry Junior. Open the dorms up to the plague! End times for you! Bring it on!

13 Likes

And we have a fake religious zealot. Makes it even worse…

10 Likes

I posted this in another thread, but worth posting again as a reminder of the Spring Break environment some of these kids are returning from:

11 Likes

I’m all in favor of gleaning valuable information from “natural experiments” that we wouldn’t otherwise be able to get.

20 Likes

Maybe Billy Barr is anticipating widespread national unrest with his proposal to suspend parts of the Constitution. Habeas Corpus? What’s that?

13 Likes

Blessed are those that have seen, and yet do not believe. Realitudes 1:1

18 Likes

But…but…how will Ivanka fill her Cabinet positions of we lose an entire crop of right-wing knownothings?

8 Likes

Liberty University is welcoming its students back to the dorms this week

10 Likes

That kid has an even higher punchability factor than this little asshat

15 Likes

Just so they prominently display those “Proud Parents of a Liberty University Student” signs so the rest of us don’t wander too close.

22 Likes

There’s no downside for them. What’s the worst that could happen? They’ll go to heaven.

9 Likes

here’s the link

7 Likes

Those MAGA hats are the one great thing that trump introduced to assist with identification, spot those things a mile away.

24 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available