Larry Elder Campaign Touts Website Already Saying Newsom Won Via Voter Fraud

Okay, makes sense… :thinking:

1 Like

Well… Except… They didn’t confirm which way your ballot was counted…

We really should move to non-secret ballots, verifiable by voters and others as to how it was cast. Not only does that open the door better to payoffs for voting the “right” way, but provides a validated audit trail wherein you know that Hippie Susan never would vote for Trump, but somehow her ballot ended up in his lane.

I know all the arguments against it, would just point out that when the House or Senate votes, each Corporate Sponsor knows exactly how their corporate lackey voted. Why they get to verify how their payments worked out and we don’t…

1 Like

Sorry…I was reading too quick. Were you saying the excess Dems in CA should move to Texas? Then, yes Vax up.

1 Like

…And bring 6 months’ supply of Plan B.

1 Like

And your preferred smoke or edible.

1 Like

Meh, the smell of gunpowder is more than enough, don’t need extraneous stimulants.

1 Like

That’s what statistical audits of the paper ballots are there for.

Secrecy of the ballot is an official Good Idea. All kinds of possible abuses become possible in systems where you can figure out who voted for whom.

Votes on legislation in Congress are not at all comparable.

Although it would be interesting, as an intellectual exercise at least, to consider how secrecy there might work out, too. Recalling the old Molly Ivins definition of an “honest Texas politician” as one who stays bought…

4 Likes

Ummmm… You do see the conflict there, I hope.

Like what folks were saying about the Senate and any chance of a secret ballot in trump’s second impeachment trial. Only problem there was that there was never a chance that a vote would stay secret, only because of the low denominator.

1 Like

NBC IS CALLING IT. THE RECALL FAILED.

:boom: :boom: :smirk_cat: :rofl: :wave: :wave: :clap: :clap:

10 Likes

Fake news. Once they unskew the numbers from the illegal immigrants, Elder wins by a landslide.

(tomorrow gonna be interesting)

ETA: Guess CNFAKENEWSN just called it as well. But at the same time their live tracker changed the “no” votes from 67.7 to 67.5… WHAT ARE THEY HIDING

3 Likes

Nope, was talking about the fascists. They need a generator for next winter, and I gently suggested they get their two shots, but @left_in_washington_state corrected me, suggesting we give them all Ivermectin instead. I reluctantly agreed (because I guess I’m more of an asshole than I originally thought, but they do after all deserve it…)

3 Likes

Oh good. I did interpret it correctly. Keep in mind, they would prefer the horse paste.

1 Like

Fulton County is still out. Ugh I can’t breathe!

1 Like

Well, duh! These people are the folks who’d lick the baseboards if you tell them they’re painted with lead paint… :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

It was a complete and utter BLOWOUT … and a huge waste of money, time, and resources.

California doesn’t play nice with fascists. We just bury them with our votes and piss on their grave.

6 Likes

Now they’re gargling iodine. Guess it’s too much trouble to find ivermectin these days: https://boingboing.net/2021/09/14/anti-vaxxers-now-stupidly-gargling-iodine-and-using-it-as-eye-drops-to-fight-off-covid-19.html

4 Likes

No. Not at all

When I exercise my right to vote as a citizen, I am voting by my own damn self, in private, for nobody else, as I see best, and free of interference and pressure.

When my elected reprehensibles are voting on legislation, they are voting on my behalf and I bloody well want to see what they are doing in my name.

We use the word “vote” in both cases, but they are abso-effing-lutely not the same.

5 Likes

Is tonight another loss we can put in the Trump column?

5 Likes

It’s going to end up with Ward’s Drop, and Lily the Pink’s Medicinal Compound.

3 Likes

Yes.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available