Kyrsten Sinema Drove Herself Out Of Politics

Just one Senate term into the political career of a once-promising young politician, a series of self-inflicted, often baffling, missteps left her with no choice but to announce her impending departure. 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1482482
2 Likes

“I believe in my approach. But, it’s not what America wants right now"

When reached for comment, America responded, “I don’t feel my interests are best represented by a preening, self-absorbed, parasitic twit at this time.”

FRIST!! And the obligatory cat, to boot!

( \
   \ \
   / /                |\\
  / /     .-`````-.   / ^`-.
  \ \    /         \_/  {|} `o
   \ \  /   .---.   \\ _  ,--'
    \ \/   /     \,  \( `^^^
     \   \/\      (\  )
      \   ) \     ) \ \
       ) /__ \__  ) (\ \___
      (___)))__))(__))(__)))
62 Likes

Please let the door hit you in the butt repeatedly on your way out, you worthless, preening, phony.

47 Likes

She didn’t drive herself out of politics; she drove herself to several corporate board positions through which she will make millions.

25 Likes

Classic narcissist.
Typical corporate $ellout.
Greedy opportunist.

39 Likes

Did she do that annoying AF curtsy during her exit interview?

26 Likes

“Kyrsten Sinema Drove Herself Out Of Politics.”

In a clown car.

49 Likes

She certainly dressed for the occasion…

21 Likes

I continue to believe Sinema is lying about being bisexual. Stolen glamour.

51 Likes

She asked somebody else to drive. Nobody wanted a damn thing to do with her. She never did anything for anybody else. That’s why she had to drive herself out of politics.
Good riddance!

11 Likes

Anyone who sashays while they vote should be sent to the gallows! What a toy head!

9 Likes

When she was first running, I got a flashy donation request (all the way up here in Noo Hamshah!), and I was somewhat intrigued by the mavericky messaging. It sat for some months in a pile of do-I? or don’t I? mailings. As more was revealed, I got the sense that this girl ain’t right, and into the recycling basket she went. I’m so glad to have been a $mall net negative in her annoying career.

18 Likes

I find it irritating that she will receive a lifetime Senate pension after one term.

She was nothing but an obstructionist, along with Joe “Houseboat” Manchin.

20 Likes

While she was voting down minimum wage to boot! Marie Antoinette would blush.

8 Likes

I posted this on the MM thread as well.

“Load Bearing” clothing is perfect, but the entire piece is worth a read.

11 Likes

What kind of access does an even semi-respectable K street shop think this clown can offer?

7 Likes

If you’re gonna bisexual, might as well take it laying down, I say.

16 Likes

I cannot think of an another politician in history who managed to destroy her promising political career so thoroughly without the aid of a scandal. It was amazing to watch in real time.

45 Likes

K Street does not hire former politicians for their access. They hire them to offer sitting politicians living proof that there is a cushy job and a fat payday waiting for them in just a few years if they vote correctly. Basically pay-it-forward bribery.

35 Likes

What does this do now for the vacant Senate seat in AZ? That’s the important part.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available