Kyrsten Sinema Drove Herself Out Of Politics

Why not? She milked her Senate seat as her entree to the wealthy and their corporate interests, and to the ins and outs of how DC lobbying works. Now she’ll just wait for the required cool off period (1yr?) and then begin raking in big money as a lobbyist.

1 Like

She had no political career. Her election was a fluke.

4 Likes

Say hello to Sen. Ruben Gallego (D-AZ).

The Lake creature has totally pissed off half the state’s GOP – with a huge military population who view John McCain as an icon.

She’s toxic.

A former marine, Iraq War veteran, and current US Representative is gonna crush her like the cockroach she is.

63 Likes

She started as a Green then dumped them to be a democrat in the AZ House for a term When she saw a chance for the Senate BOOM!! Dump AZ dems! Burning bridges is her style.
There was zero chance she could get elected we saw this a long time ago

20 Likes

In other news…

New York CNN —

In a longshot bid, former President Donald Trump is asking the judge overseeing E. Jean Carroll’s defamation case against him to significantly reduce the $83.3 million jury award or grant a new trial.

Trump argued that Judge Lewis Kaplan wrongly prohibited him from defending himself during his brief testimony and that warrants a new trial.

In court filings Tuesday, Trump’s lawyers said Kaplan erred when he stopped Trump from testifying about “his own state of mind” and when he gave an “erroneous jury instruction on the definition of common-law malice.” Trump’s lawyers said the jury should have been told they needed to find that it was Trump’s “sole, exclusive desire to harm” Carroll.
… … … … … … … …
donnie already lost this

29 Likes

Well there is not a ‘now vacant seat because Sinema is not resigning but rather retiring as of January 2. She will continue to collect her paycheck until then.

It’s now termed an ´open seat’.

12 Likes

A Senate without Boris Manchin and Natasha Sinema colluding with Fearless Leader Moscow Mitch…

GOOD RIDDANCE TO BOTH OF THEM!

14 Likes

That was the moment she lost me, gloating about screwing minimum workers.

24 Likes

That’s all we need is for tRump to have the house and senate in GOP hands. What have we done to deserve this?

Side note: my sister lives in Scottsdale and can’t figure out who all these people are that are voting for Scary Lake. She doesn’t know any of them.

3 Likes

I will go with counterpoint: “Counterpoint: Kyrsten Sinema Is A Vicious Day-Glo Demon And The World Is Demonstrably Worse Because She Was Born”.

It may seem over the top, but the case for this point was very well made.

11 Likes

“And, in the eyes of thinking voters, she was a narcissistic nitwit who got high on her own ego-supply.”

11 Likes

And Drove Biden’s agenda into a ditch.

12 Likes

Was also the moment she secured post senate employment in corporate America

2 Likes

As Duncan B said over at Eschaton, Sinema got high on her own farts.

She burned a lot of bridges doing it “her way.” Shows that her way was not the way.

4 Likes

I’ll never look at a daffodil the same again…

15 Likes

Paying her to NOT be in the Senate somehow bothers me less actually

13 Likes

If her story is to be believed, didn’t she grow up living for a time in an abandoned gas station? For someone who was so needy she is remarkably tone deaf to the needs of others

4 Likes

Should have reallocated some of that sleeve material into the bodice and skirt. Or, in the alternative, laid off the cherries jubilee.

9 Likes

Here, ASCII! C’mon ASCII, kitty-kitty!

14 Likes

Win, lose, or draw, Lake will claim she won and simultaneously act as governor and senator from Arizona.

15 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available