Kushner Company Agrees To Pay At Least $3.25 Million To Settle Claims Of Shoddy Apartments And Rent Abuses

It’s my fond hope to see the trump clan including spouses and girlfriends reduced to poverty and for daddy trump to be imprisoned for a decade (I mean serve a full 10 years before parole would be considered). Harsh? You goddamned bet’cha.
I like what Letitia James came up with. trump clan banned from doing business in New York State

18 Likes

One of my pet peeves, especially living in Arizona: Christomachos who always wear their cowboy hats indoors.

16 Likes

Welp, they hafta show off their “Cowboy” bonafides ya knows. I would be surprised if Teddy Daniels has ever been on horseback or spent time on a working cattle ranch as I have (in my youth that is). Even then most of us wore baseball caps, not cowboy trappings. The hat I see on Teddy’s head indicates braggart status to me

11 Likes

Completely off-topic and apropos of nothing, here is an image I found on Twitter today.

15 Likes

I think we’re past the point where that party’s big enough for all of them. It’s time for some internecine house cleaning and, if that can’t assure the purity of thought, some splintering.

5 Likes

Holy shit! What’s going on with Sean’s fly?!

The original Little Rocketman?

6 Likes

“Westminster is pleased to have settled this litigation with no admission of liability or wrongdoing. We look forward to moving past this matter so that we can focus on our ever-expanding real estate portfolio.”

Well, two can play at that game.

Pshah is pleased to have settled any disagreements with fellow posters with no admission of liability or wrongdoing. He looks forward to moving past these matters so that he can focus on his ever-expanding portfolio of shit-posting.

Ok. A bit too on the nose for me, but you get the point.

16 Likes

Welp, so much for the right wing taking Hunter Biden to task.
“Bunny Bar” indeed. I woulda thought that Hannity would have become an adult by now. Guess I was wrong and he is stuck at a mental age of 16.

7 Likes

No problem – he can skim it off the two billion he got by kissing MBSA.

3 Likes

They’re jealous. They have HBSE. Hunter Biden Schlong Envy

9 Likes

Down, boy! Down!

2 Likes

MTG is just another system-controlled sellout. She’s like the weather: doing Soros’s bidding by causing a chance of showers and thunderstorms followed by a seasonably cool spell. Doom!

5 Likes

Now we can add slumlord to the Trump Entourage list of sins. Saul Alinsky used to drive slumlord victims out into the suburbs on Sundays, dressed in their church going best, out where the slumlord lived, to knock on doors of his neighbors to see if they could ask Mr. Slumlord, on their behave, as he never spoke with his tenants, in helping address their grievances. Fun times!

10 Likes

MTG is a shitstorm wrapped in a dumpster fire wrapped in a third thing.

7 Likes

The little tent party.

3 Likes

A crisp phyllo pastry?

2 Likes

Yes. Never eat flaky pastry without examining the contents.

1 Like

They are just so into genitals to the point of being pathological.

Cruz is just a pathetic shitgnome.

21 Likes

a WY native I work with used to say Liz Cheney had the look of someone who would only ride with a helmet.

4 Likes

Holy shit! What’s going on with Sean’s fly?!

If we could somehow, someway, hook him up with Epstein, flying in and out of Jail Bait Island.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available