Kamala Harris Reportedly Picks Tim Walz As Her Running Mate

At the risk of beating a dead horse (or cub bear), I am interested in what, exactly was in the story that Kennedy decided to “get ahead of” that was worse than what he posted. I guess the way the bear died could play into it, but yikes.

27 Likes

No worries about too nice. Kamala is not shy about bringing down the hammer

31 Likes

Wrong critter!

More piglets for FrIsT!

79 Likes

l’m also heartened that Ms. Harris was confident enough to forego the ‘obvious choice’ and go with someone she felt comfortable with.

64 Likes

I believe he was the one that first referred to Vance as weird.

75 Likes

One of the good things about the process is it really shines a light on the amount of talent within the Democratic Party. Now let’s go!

74 Likes

Thank you. The whole damn world.

34 Likes

Election Day as a holiday just presents the working poor with a pricetag for which to disenfranchise themselves. Universal early voting/mail in voting is a good solution. Closing white collar offices and offering time and a half at Walmart is not.

22 Likes

Not only did he sell his soul to the devil, he sold it to an old, tired, mentally and physically diminished devil. Perhaps after losing in November JD will change names again and introduce a sparkly new version of himself.

39 Likes

Yes, Walz put that word “weird” into circulation. That was genius!

37 Likes

Seriously?!? Wow!

38 Likes

so not into the Fat Elvis Weirdo 2024 ticket?

41 Likes

Weird is nice, compared to other names I have heard.

8 Likes

Love this choice. Hopefully my cat shirt will arrive today.

106 Likes

That IS midwestern nice!

20 Likes

To the window! To the Walz! :smirk:

Lord, I apologize…

16 Likes

Me too.

I hope the meme becomes: - She picked a Midwestern Dad as her side kick. Hopefully this will help get Wisconsin, Michigan, and maybe even flip Indiana, as well as Pennsylvania.

I believed Shapiro would have done too much damage in Michigan to make up for whatever he does for securing Penn.

So, as they say in Korea: “Gop-shida” which means “lets go!”

25 Likes

Or Mondale.

Two of the most honorable men I ever met ((although I only met Humphrey once when I was quite young, I cried when he passed). Fritz was a wonderful human being.

45 Likes

The whole country can close down once every 4 years. Democracy is the essential American element.

I’m all for internet voting. If it is secure enough to bank with, then it is secure enough to vote with.

None of the political class seems to want to deliver any of modernity to the voting process.

10 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. Wallz is a stand up governor from one of the best states in the union for working people. He is the guy who popularlized the use of “weird” when describing Trump and Mini-Trump.

37 Likes