Kamala Harris Punctures The Fox News Bubble In Her Own Way

Kamala needs to be using the word “coward” in every other sentence she speaks about him. I’d say it will drive him nuts, but you can’t be driven somewhere you’re already at.

35 Likes

Yes, I had to use the backdoor. Kept getting an internal server error message.

13 Likes

Clearly people working on DT’s campaign are liars.

25 Likes

That’s what I was seeing, and something about Seattle Gateway. Very weird.

6 Likes

Good. Blue is not a good look (unless you’re voting).

9 Likes

I realize that the last few hurricanes have been terribly damaging especially in Florida. But comparing storms by using a dollar figure is misleading. This area of the country has been built up so much in the last twenty years that any comparison is meaningless. But I still called my insurer.

8 Likes

Happy to know Jimmy Carter was able to vote. He is an excellent example of why Early Voting matters. How many would possibly pass or simply be unable to vote due to infirmity otherwise.

30 Likes
  • In an internal tiff, the former director of Project 2025 condemned the “violent rhetoric” of Kevin Roberts, the president of the Heritage Foundation, which served as the incubator for the blueprint for a Trump II presidency. In an interview with the WaPo, Paul Dans also called on JD Vance to retract the foreword he wrote for Roberts’ book. Dans blames Roberts’ inflammatory public comments for the negative publicity Project 2025 has received

Oh, don’t be so modest, Paul. Give yourself a little bit of the credit, too.

After all, the actual content of project 2025 is plenty enough of a reason for negative publicity.

34 Likes

But CBS should be destroyed for letting 60 minutes edit their interview with Kamala.

16 Likes

Brought to you by Knaugaheide. The roughest skin on earth.

9 Likes

If my miniature pinscher had a face like Donald Trump, I’d shave its ass and teach it to walk backwards.

28 Likes

I got that Seattle Gateway thing yesterday but made it in after a couple of tries. Today two tries and I was done and took the backdoor.

4 Likes

Love the Loomer comment, I’m tempted to ask if we can get that notarized.

9 Likes

I know, right? It’s not even a short putt anymore.

8 Likes

The Australian billionaire propaganda network is not sending their best.

15 Likes

I refuse to watch the interview. I’m very confused about the immigration issue. How can you spend 10 minutes on an issue that doesn’t affect The vast majority of Fox viewers.

What is the harm? I don’t get it.

6 Likes

Kamala did something the MSM has failed to do.
She stood up to Fox and Trump.

43 Likes

I gotta say VP Harris would have a helluva lot more to say to Putin than “Yessss Massster!”

29 Likes

He’s back at this and the interviewer claims he only learned that she was biracial a couple of months ago. Did deeper Donald.

29 Likes

46 Likes