Kamala Harris Punctures The Fox News Bubble In Her Own Way

Originally published at: Kamala Harris Punctures The Fox News Bubble In Her Own Way

A lot of things happened. Here are some of the things. This is TPM’s Morning Memo. Sign up for the email version. The Alt Universe Of Right Wing Media Ecosystem You go where the votes are. Period. It’s not validating Fox News to agree to an interview in hopes of reaching voters, particularly in this case disaffected…

2 Likes

Firstish? Sweet…
Way to go Jimmy!

Blue Mountain Jimmy Carter live

59 Likes

60 Likes

Waiting for more news on why Trump continues to try to silence Stormy, especially considering there’s very little that could change anyone’s mind. Must be a doozy. I speculated last night maybe Stormy had an abortion at his insistence. I suppose that could potentially hurt him with some evangelicals and perhaps Melania.

49 Likes

The Jimmy Carter story makes me smile every time I think about it. A wonderful solace in these nail-biting days.

84 Likes

Here’s something on it.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stormy-daniels-says-trump-is-trying-to-silence-her-again?ref=home?ref=home

https://archive.is/0VJxq

15 Likes

These ladies at Trump’s Townhall last night do NOT look happy.

69 Likes

Bret Baier is a lizard-person. It is visible in his face.

37 Likes

It’s a pity that neither the MSM (which isn’t all that surprising), NOR the Democrats (which they sure as hell ought to have been doing) have pounced on this vulnerability of Vance’s which came out in the VP debate. The creep let his own mother subsist on Medicaid, and when she qualified for Obamacare, Vance said it was all thanks to Trump that she got healthcare! (the real question is, why didn’t Vance BUY her a health insurance policy?)

https://www.commondreams.org/opinion/if-jd-vance-is-wealthy-why-did-he-let-his-own-mother-scrape-by-on-medicaid

57 Likes

I read that everyone at the Townhall meeting were TCF supporters. Those ladies look like that all the time. You should see their spouses. :grinning:

31 Likes

Having watched some of the interview, it is pretty clear Fox thought it was going to push Kamala around and make some great points as it turned her into an ignorant angry black woman, and Brett did ok on immigration but when it came right down to it, Brett Baier trying to not post Trump saying he wanted to use the military against the enemy within turned the interview into a disaster for Fox News. Kamala came off looking like an American patriot not the angry black woman they wanted her to seem.

81 Likes

Thanks! Cutting her payment from $650k to $620k for an airtight NDA doesn’t sound like a good deal to me. No wonder she rejected it.

31 Likes

42 Likes

Finally, the October surprise we’ve all been breathlessly waiting for: Republican vice-presidential nominee JD Vance asserted Wednesday for the first time since joining the Republican ticket that Donald Trump did not lose the 2020 election. That revelation clearly flipped the Fox News poll to Trump leads Harris 50%-48% among likely voters nationwide.

25 Likes

The one on the left looks like she’s trying to not smell something.

23 Likes

That is a picture of the Univision townhall. The Georgia townhall was full of Trump voters. The Univision townhall was an unmitigated disaster for Trump. Watch this exchange:

50 Likes

He’s pulling out again!

56 Likes

His handlers realize he’s sundowning something fierce and are getting him out of the spotlight as much as possible. Almost every event he’s had in the past month has been a disaster.

52 Likes

The father of IVF also has a fertile mind.

22 Likes

Ok, one of the Project 2025 authors blaming another for the lack of popularity of the “project”.

Something something something about a rat and a ship.

36 Likes