Kamala Harris Plans To Close With a Strong Anti-Fascism Message

I’m sure that more than a few of us heard the words, “wait until your father gets home” growing up. But yeah, ick.

9 Likes

Is Carlson promoting child abuse?

25 Likes

The crowd later chanted “Daddy’s home” when Trump took the stage.

Incestually-tinged father-daughter child abuse not witstanding, It’s a cult

60 Likes

Now on CNN:
“We are getting some reports that Trump might be a fascist. And Harris once snapped at an intern. So equal.”

46 Likes

Just threw up in my mouth when seeing that name…next time add a trigger warning please.:face_vomiting::face_with_peeking_eye:

20 Likes

Wasn’t there a story that Trump liked to be spanked? Why, yes. Yes, there was.

Adult film star Stormy Daniels on Tuesday repeated her years-old claim she spanked President Donald Trump with a magazine during a sexual encounter back in 2006—but widespread speculation the publication was a copy of Forbes likely isn’t true.

So who’s spanking whom, MAGA idiots?

27 Likes

MAGATs always need a Mommy or Daddy.

10 Likes

Does Carlson frequent a pizza parlor? In DC?

5 Likes

It reminds me of the Smithsonian’s Enola Gay exhibit controversy. I used to teach it with my history grad students and seniors.

19 Likes

So am I—since it was still in Boston and called “The Atlantic Monthly.”

So many well-written articles to make you think.

30 Likes

This could help. More local Republican leaders need to come out of the shadows. There is safety in numbers. video at link

55 Likes

Time to ignore the absolute shit-show of media coverage of this election for the next few weeks (except for TPM), batten down the hatches, and focus on Getting Out the Vote.

Nothing else matters but saving our country as we know it.

I did the cards and letters, gonna phone bank now and donate where I can. If an earlier generation can storm the beaches at Normandy to fight fascists, this is literally the least we can do.

65 Likes

Sounds like Tucker is eager to cast himself as the little girl…

10 Likes

Well, sure. But, especially given the backgrounds of the people who asked questions last night, I think there could have been more space given over to her looking ahead to her own administration.

It now occurs to me that, for the moment, she also might not want to talk too much about ways that she’d differ from Biden, the better not to irritate whatever divisions there might be between her camp and Biden’s. She did hint in her phrase that she represents a new generation and its thinking that there are differences, and she specifically mentioned her wanting to emphasize housing as an implicit difference. But there are apparently other, much bigger differences between them that are going unmentioned. At least till she wins this thing.

11 Likes

Oh please. If anyone wants to know how she will govern, they can educate themselves. She has extensive details at her web site. Maybe they can’t read or are too lazy to go check it out, but the idea that she is not saying how she will govern is just ridiculous. And Trump is the guy she is running against, so it goes without saying she wants to draw a contrast. As in, he is crazy and I am not.

35 Likes

Tucker Carlson is child abuse.

10 Likes

She just says “people” as in “many people are saying”

Moreover,

I’m led to the conclusion that Dana Bash is simply full of shit.

Weirdly, though,

Perhaps the simple explanation is that she’s lying.

88 Likes

Indeed. And what is “the deal”? That she’ll bring back the halcyon days of yore, whenever they were, vs. the guy who’s going to make American carnage a real thing?

But oh, I can’t stand that I’m paying more for gas and that I saw a trans person in my town.

29 Likes

Just incredible the influence that Leo’s foundation has that it can bully the Naval Academy. And regardless, 47 % of Americans will just follow the guy who wants to be Hitler because his opponent is not white or male. I feel like I’m in the prequel for a Kafka book.

57 Likes

Like our other institutions, if you were expecting the military to oppose the fascist takeover you will be disappointed.

30 Likes