Kamala Harris Plans To Close With a Strong Anti-Fascism Message

Originally published at: Kamala Harris Plans To Close With a Strong Anti-Fascism Message - TPM – Talking Points Memo

A lot of things happened. Here are some of the things. This is TPM’s Morning Memo. Sign up for the email version. A Closing Message You Can Believe In Vice President Kamala Harris appears set to close her presidential campaign with a rousing defense of American democracy and a withering indictment of Donald Trump’s fascistic inclinations. A…

3 Likes

are they trying to throw us off for “first-posting” by having two comments threads?

cat:

68 Likes

So I think I’ll just buy it.

94 Likes

Tucker is a freak. The whole “when dad gets home you’re in trouble” thing is so GQP. Yep, we’re all in a weird abusive relationship now…can’t wait to vote.

This is a BFD. Waukesha is a deep GQP city.

103 Likes

“The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them ignorant.” – Maximilien Ropespierre

89 Likes

Here is that story about Daddy spanking a little girl that Carlson ranted about. It’s just weird……

https://archive.is/4JZ16

37 Likes

68 Likes

There are less than two weeks and Tapper is just now saying this? video at link

96 Likes

I mean, he wanted to f@*% a sexy M&M, so we already knew he had some freaky issues…

31 Likes

The Supreme Court and the Republican Party have abdicated their gatekeeping responsibilities, and too many of America’s most influential political, business and religious leaders remain on the sidelines.

It would be bad enough if they were sitting on the sidelines. It’s much worse that the ones on the sidelines are cheerleaders for their fellow travelers who are in the game.

45 Likes

From the play, Mr. Burns, o ye noble pundits.

2 Likes

Can’t stand Tapper.

11 Likes

“We know what Donald Trump wants,” Harris said. “He wants unchecked power.”

I wish she’d start putting it in more correct terms. It’s correct that Mango wants unchecked power. It’s more correct that Mango AND THE GQP want unchecked power, and the latter part needs to be superglued, stapled and laminated to their fucking foreheads.

You don’t run a fascist who wants unchecked power as your candidate unless you are fascists who want unchecked power. You do not support a fascist who wants unchecked power unless you are a fascist who wants unchecked power. You do not engage in violent attempts to overthrow a democratic system’s peaceful transfer of power after a free and fair election unless you are fascists who want unchecked power. You do not create epic fantasy novel sized books containing elaborate fascist plans to exercise unchecked power unless you are fascists who want unchecked power. This list could go on forever, drilling down on every absurd, fascist, evil thing they want to do and have literally PLANNED to do that is a fascist attempt to obtain unchecked power.

Oh but you can’t insult the American people in such a way…remember what happened when they didn’t like “deplorable”? WHO. FUCKING. CARES. Fascists need to be told we understand that they are fascists and are preparing accordingly. Every fucking time.

77 Likes

Last night she answered a young voter’s question. video at link

69 Likes

The GOP is not well, neither is the Nation.

41 Likes

Is this the vaunted October surprise? If so, add it to the heap of sex abuse allegations and convictions against TSF.:joy:

50 Likes

I hope Kamala wins. And the fever breaks.
-Hillary Clinton

69 Likes

Yes! We all know how much the Dotard likes spankings. Stormy told us all about it!

38 Likes

It’s the “vigorous spanking” part that really sells the ick overtones.

35 Likes

I would point out that Donald Trump is certainly closing with a strong “I am a fascist” theme.

So, I guess we have a clear choice on this.

37 Likes