Jury Expected To Begin Deliberations Today - TPM – Talking Points Memo

It is for Meeee!

2 Likes

There’s a comet coming soon!

I’m not going to get into all that moralistic posturing. I want to see Trump convicted of his crimes, period!

2 Likes

That’s a sad, pathetic woman.

Yeah, he meant to say “we’re right,” but he just enounced several “w” words in a row, so it was easier to start the next word with another “w” instead of an “r”. Even so, if it were not something he’d recently had in his mind, he wouldn’t be making that mistake.

The classic Freudian slip.

2 Likes

Anyone heard from @khyber900 ?

Uh, oh…

Is he one of the two lawyers on the jury??!?!?!?!

3 Likes

Meanwhile back in Russia, the Russian army seems to be preparing for a big assault on Kharkiv, Ukraine’s #2 city. Putin, with his general purges and shift in strategy, hopes to break the current stalemate on Ukraine’s front lines. Really time to update the allied policy on use of US and European weapons on Russian soil or waters. Sweden, recognizing the change in Russia’s mood, wants to move from a “donation” basis of weapons provision to a “production” approach. The long-expected Kremlin chaos Ukraine was counting on has yet to emerge, so some bloody times may lie ahead.

1 Like

My vote is for another review of the gag order before verdict --and jail sentance to be served post-trial-- but that doesn’t seem to be happening.

1 Like

Unfortunately, if she showed up anywhere but a photo op with that gun, she probably wouldn’t live to tell the tale. I say unfortunately because as much as I dislike guns everywhere, it shouldn’t be a right for white men only.

Dubai, Singapore or, well, any city of his choice in Russia. We’ve been through this discussion before. Even with Drumpf’s German roots, Namibia is a non-starter if Trump wants to settle there. For one, not extraditing Trump would also affect US-South Africa relations. Trump could try his luck there as an illegal alien. Namibia has a tiny population and two deserts, so Trump could live out his days wandering in the bush, practicing a hunting-and-gathering strategy.

1 Like

I’m OK with you being slightly off on this as long as your other predictions about the verdict come true!

1 Like

They definitely didn’t reach a verdict of Not Guilty that quick. trump was playing for a holdout, not an acquittal.

I think you might’ve been slightly off on the timing, but you were absolutely correct on the outcome.

2 Likes