Jury Expected To Begin Deliberations Today - TPM – Talking Points Memo

Agree… and moreover, it’s the least bad crime he’s been accused of and least consequential

7 Likes

Add partisan, pandering and petulant

25 Likes

I think we’re fast approaching the time when the cult acknowledges global warming/climate change but now screams that it’s all the fault of liberals. Because…reasons.

26 Likes

But why is there a delay between a verdict and sentencing? What’s going on during that gap? Just curious.

2 Likes

That was an awful image. She’s inscribing a 155 mm HE artillery shell. ( Made in the USA ) . They kill by ripping chunks of jagged metal though a body. Making soup out of what was a human being. I wonder where the piece of shrapnel she wrote o will end up? In the face of a 3 year old? The gut of an 80 year old woman?

I/m sure she thought he act tough. It was vulgar and crass. Than God she will never be POTUS.

36 Likes

The party that claims to want to save children from abortion b/c it’s murder, also tags “Finish Them” on bombs destined to kill defenseless children.

I guess they just are opposed to the method. If abortions were performed with bombs on brown an Muslim people, Republicans would be for it, I guess?

20 Likes

What good is he talking about? I see nothing good coming from religion.

5 Likes

OT—but I couldn’t resist.

51 Likes

Lets not let her cute language get by us. “finish them” means kill them all.

17 Likes

Elise Stefanik files misconduct complaint against Judge Juan Merchan over ‘random’ assignment to Trump’s trial (nypost.com)

“Acting Justice Merchan currently presides over the criminal case against President Trump brought by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg,” she said.

“Acting Justice Merchan also presided over the criminal trial against the Trump Organization and will be presiding over the criminal trial of Steve Bannon, a senior advisor in President Trump’s White House and a prominent advocate for President Trump,” Stefanik continued, noting that there were at least two dozen sitting justices eligible to oversee the cases, but Merchan — an acting justice — was selected for all three related to the presumptive 2024 GOP nominee for president and his allies.
“If justices were indeed being randomly assigned in the Criminal Term, the probability of two specific criminal cases being assigned to the same justice is quite low, and the probability of three specific criminal cases being assigned to the same justice is infinitesimally small. And yet, we see Acting Justice Merchan on all three cases,” Stefanik argued.

12 Likes

So does this also apply to Loose Cannon? Just asking.

18 Likes

With Martha-Ann and Ginni, seems there are really 11 members of The Supreme Court. Or at least 9 members and 2 alternates.

14 Likes

Nah. Republicans don’t deal in principles, only situations.

13 Likes

The alternates being the hubbies?

13 Likes

I guess Nikki Haley has gone from the Presidential VP candidate to vying to for the top position overseeing the incarceration/death camps.

Of course, only if there was a dead puppy involved would it become politically toxic.

14 Likes

Why did the WaPo pass over a massive scoop? - Lawyers, Guns & Money (lawyersgunsmoneyblog.com)

19 Likes

Appeals court upholds retired NYPD officer’s 10-year prison sentence for Capitol riot attack | AP News

32 Likes

22 Likes

You’d think she was signing her eighth-grade yearbook, not a bomb that’s basically guaranteed to kill
some innocent Palestinians. I mean, really – a heart?

19 Likes

The entire conservative/GOP/MAGA MO is trolling. Troll the libs. Troll the Palestinians. Troll Dems in Congress or statehouse legislatures. Troll the media. Governing isn’t a concern. Troll and troll again.

12 Likes