Judge Smacks Down DOJ Role In Defending Trump From Rape Claim | Talking Points Memo

Please don’t slander the Neanderthals.

1 Like

I believe the Aunts were post-menopausal sadists. Boney Carrot is just a sadist.

1 Like

I’d agree with most of your statement, however I believe Hillary Clinton was the most qualified. Active FLOTUS, Senator, Secretary of State.

4 Likes

And remember now that they will make the argument that the court itself does not have jurisdiction because you know, POTUS!

“She’s my sister.” SLAP! “My daughter.” SLAP! “My sister.” SLAP! “My daughter.” SLAP!

1 Like

Hmmmmm? That’s what I thought I said. Anyway we’re on the same page here. Hillary Clinton went from being voted the single most powerful and admired woman in the world for like ten years running to an immediate suspicious(clouds of them if I remember the NYT daily reporting correctly) and corrupted person as soon as she announced her run to become the Democratic nominee. We can only know what our information sources tell us and the media from the right, left and center was on that same bandwagon. That she was defeated by a complete opposite asshole like the dotard is as unimaginable as it is Barrett replacing RBG.

2 Likes

You’re a real groundhog. Different day, same shit.

1 Like

Barr looks like he’s got Rudy’s dick in his mouth.

Me likey Boney Carrot part. Sadist part, not so much. :100:

OK, and I’ll stick with that – therefore no comment on the rest of your comment.

Hey, this makes perfect sense to me—the DOJ can only defend him for the women he raped after becoming the Asshole-elect!.

I agree wholeheartedly and think Clinton got a raw deal based on 25 years of hate spewed at her, and it’s a shame to see some dems pick up on the unfounded claims by both repubs and the leftier than thou. I personally think Bernie would not have fared well once he stopped being a foil to Hillary and had to stand on his own.

The one advantage that Bernie would have had is that Hillary would have conceded graciously as soon as it was clear Bernie would be the nominee, and she would have worked hard to get him elected rather than undermine him going into the general.

Clearly as far as Roberts is concerned, it is proper for the court to rule against the people’s right to vote, for corporations and against consumers, and for large employers and against workers/employees. If the court loses credibility over process-related issues like the appointment of partisan hacks by the president with the consent of the Republican Senate, it does not seem to preclude systemic bias against the least powerful of its appellants. There is no shame.

1 Like

Similar story in the New York Times today about a woman in some benighted corner of Pennsylvania who didn’t vote in 2016 and won’t vote now. She doesn’t trust either party and feels abandoned, particularly in terms of economics, as she works several poorly paying jobs to survive.

1 Like

You could go back even further and blame Lincoln for being in the way of the assassin’s bullet. If he had just skipped the theater that night…

1 Like

No it’s not. Not unless Gorsuch and Roberts vote with the Human Beings on the Court, it won’t mean a thing.

Ecch. That’s what I get for skim-reading a long thread. Sorry! :grimacing:

But oddly, they did not turn out in the 2029 democratic primaries, definitively putting paid to the notion that bernie could bring the young-uns.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available