Judge Allows Heavily Redacted Release Of Mar-a-Lago Affidavit - TPM – Talking Points Memo

They already moved their planned new rail terminal to New Mexico due to governor abbot’s random imposition of border hassles.

6 Likes

Hey, you try sometime going sober until 10AM.

12 Likes

Did you see when he left the courthouse? They were wheeling him out in a wheelchair and it reminded me of when Cosby and Weinstein left court with walkers like they were decrepit old men.

6 Likes

IANAL but she is disclosing things that maybe she shouldn’t? Seems kinda bad.

6 Likes

Hey! I’ll have you know Rudy never drinks before 5:00 PM. That’s why he sets his alarm for 5:15; hair of the dog and all that.

2 Likes

I wonder if that “limited number of people” have security clearances?

When asked for specifics, she waffled, saying “that’s my understanding… I’ll have to check.” She mumbled something about having to check with maintenance.

But take heart… she also said the room had a lock on it. And we all know spies don’t break locks. It just isn’t done.

8 Likes

Whence does the N–S--A enter the picture? My fingers are crossed.

3 Likes

The thing is, that doesn’t make a goddamned bit of difference!

It doesn’t matter if the place was as secure as freaking Fort Knox, he was illegally in possession of stolen top secret government documents. It’s like saying, “Yes officer, the stolen car was in my garage, but my garage is very secure so it’s cool, right?”

6 Likes

And in Pennsylvania.
In the county next door to the one they live in.
Probably everywhere. Because the wires are the important thing. :roll_eyes:

And then there’s this:
Asplundh pays ICE fine

1 Like

Or Mitch is trying to lure Dems into a false state of complacency to depress voter turnout. There is always an agenda with him.

2 Likes

Anything you know? Last time I looked at it, after a year of their own investigation, MI referred the alternafraud investigation to the feds. But at least they did investigate, which is more than I can say about five other alternafraud states.

2 Likes

And on the wild presumption they did break in, who’s Donald going to tell?

Yes, 911? Some foreign spies just stole national security documents I illegally possessed.

6 Likes

Judge is leaning over backwards to prove that he is fair.

The Republicans are exceptionally good at working the refs and it is high time that the refs catch on.

2 Likes

And then ask why they weren’t invited to the party.

2 Likes

The Drug Deal President

2 Likes

They are a crudite of crude.

2 Likes

was the referral the one needed because the R candidate for AG is implicated and the current AG really does have a conflict with that? :roll_eyes:

Beware The Cruddites!!!

On the other hand, Mag. Judge Reinhart was doxxed by the Maga Demographic on behalf of their Exalted Leader, and Rupert Murdoch’s propaganda outlet broadcast a photoshopped picture of the Judge on Jeffrey Epstein’s jet, getting a foot massage from Ghislaine Maxwell.

So, I am of the belief that whatever sleazy and dishonest conduct by Donald Trump and his former talk show host attorney and his general counsel for a New Jersey parking garage company attorney pulled, are going to be unredacted.

1 Like

Wow. She’s kind of got a bobblehead effect going there, with what sure looks from this photo to be a giant face on a relatively petite body.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available