Jordan Officially On House Intel | Talking Points Memo

Perhaps. But by saying no, it would appear that the Dems were afraid of rock hard truth teller, Jordan. And what does it matter if the varsity imbecile is substituted for the JV moron? The popcorn must flow.

31 Likes

He’ll be demanding Schiff’s recusal and testimony in some pseudo-official manner by Monday or Tuesday.

9 Likes

Much worse than a subtotal idiot.

11 Likes

From the article I mentioned.

“” But elections have consequences,"

2 Likes

“House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) has temporarily assigned Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) to the House Intelligence Committee as the impeachment inquiry enters its public phase.”

It’s a move that Jerry Falwell Jr. is showering with praise.

31 Likes

I would really like to see some sanctions for that. But I know Pelosi is trying very hard to avoid anything that they would use for their ‘victim’ rants.

You can’t always get what you want. But here’s to getting what we need by Christmas!

13 Likes

That’s exactly my thinking, too. McCarthy and Jordan are playing games while Pelosi and Schiff are planning battles. Jordan will be way out of his league in these hearings.

24 Likes

Actually, this is not a good move, Jordan is basically a tool and will get up to embarrassing shenanigans while attempting to cover for Trump. That’s probably why the Democrats didn’t fight this, they expect him to do his usual thing, and then undercut him with evidence. And, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if they call him out for trying to obstruct the hearings when he gets too far out of line…you can bet he’ll push as far as he can to ruin things.

Put him or a Gaetz on the committee, along with Nunez, and it will be a clown show on the Republican side…the contrast to the Democrats will be clear. And, as the facts come out, their increasing unhinged attempts to mess up the proceedings will look ever more desperate, and ever more despicable.

19 Likes

Other members should probably just sit back and allow him to attack to his heart’s delight and then say “Ok, Gym.”

1 Like

A demand that will be rebuffed, if anyone deigns to respond at all.

4 Likes

Are there any reports of sexual misconduct on Jordan?

1 Like

Oh, Jeez Louise! The last image I need in my mind is that of Jerry Falwell and Jim Jordan spending time in the shower!

Brain bleach! STAT!

9 Likes

Indeed…which is what they want. So far, the GOP, per usual, is winning on messaging about all of this…bigly.

…AAAAAAAnd the fix is in. The GOPpers in the House have officially sent in a ringer. I guess the transcript where Gym Jordan SUPPORTED Gaetz crashing a closed hearing and yelling at Schiff as if HE was the one fking with the Constitution was what put them over the edge. Nice.

6 Likes

Mole.

3 Likes

Why on earth would anyone want to?

6 Likes

Let the food fight begin.

Pelosi can stop this move, but it would go against her quixotic dream of bipartisanship.

“Temporarily” intelligent.

6 Likes
5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available