Jon Tester Will Determine The Country's Fate For The Next Four Years

I donated $100 to his campaign middle of last week. We need to hold this seat, not just for control of the Senate (and all that flows from that) but also because he is a good Senator.

12 Likes

1964?

5 Likes

Sheehy views on Native Americans.

Montana GOP Candidate Tim Sheehy Caught on Audio Talking About “Drunk Indians at 8 a.m.” (yahoo.com)

11 Likes

Great! Thanks so much for the boots on the ground account. Please keep us apprised! Do you think Walz would be a welcome surrogate in Montana?

2 Likes

Did you mean naive or native?

2 Likes

Thanks, fixed it.

1 Like

It was funny!

1 Like

And more.

14 Likes

Probably so. Johnson v Goldwater was a blowout.

At the time, this child was oblivious to electoral politics. I gained consciousness around Nixon v McGovern  : - )

2 Likes

I appreciate your input. I really despise the person Sheehy is – a racist and a bigot.

He sure as “all belly-get-out” isn’t going to get the Indigenous Native People’s vote!
(I have no idea where the phrase "all-belly-get-out"popped into my head, but I’ll go with it. It couldn’t have come out of no-where…) Any ideas from euphemism lovers?

3 Likes

Yes, he sounds like a conman.

3 Likes

In Your Guts You Know He’s Nuts: frequently seen billboard ad against Goldwater in 1964, in response to the Republican mantra, “In Your Heart You Know He’s Right.”

That was the first election in which I was old enough to vote, and I remember what a thrill it seemed to go “All the Way with LBJ.” Of course, after that came Vietnam…

5 Likes

Me too. Sucked beyond words.

3 Likes

Does viability have a number on the books?
How many clinics are there across the state?
Does Montana have the harassments/impediments that are common in Sun Belt?

4 Likes

That’s RIGHT. How could I forget. Jeez. They are idiots.

2 Likes

Montana tends to be more libertarian, independent and common sense than bat sh** crazy Idaho where I also lived. I think Walz would be a good fit here because he’s more Montana down to earth, but Sheehy’s whole campaign is based on tying Tester to Biden/Harris policies. Could backfire. Tester is pounding Sheehy hard on his non Montana values. Every ad calls him Shady Sheehy.

13 Likes

Arizona is a Purple state that has a gerrymandered legislature and Congressional districts due to capture of the Independent Redistricting Commission by a Republican operative masquerading as an Independent.

5 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Ummm. Kate you mention Harris, but not a word about Tim Walz. Minnesota, the Dakotas and Montana are sister states that were territories in pioneer days. Tester seems to be very sensitive to keeping his race isolated, but along with the abortion turnout, can’t help believe Walz is a kindred spirit in this race. Full disclosure: my grandparents migrated from Minneapolis/St Paul to Montana around 1910.

3 Likes