Jim Jordan Says He Spoke To Trump On Jan. 6 | Talking Points Memo

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) appeared to admit in a Tuesday evening Fox News interview that he spoke to former president Trump on Jan. 6.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1382625
1 Like
53 Likes

Subpoena the asshole and issue a second subpoena for his suit jacket.

90 Likes

This is Gym trying to “get out in front of it” before he has to admit it in a hearing with the committee.

58 Likes

YEs, theY debateD Derridian différance meNtionEd in his 1963 paper “Cogito et hiSTOIRE de la folie”. NoThing to See Here.

39 Likes

For those who know better than I, could we safely assume that the NSA has information about these calls, and perhaps even recordings of these calls? Is the Jan. 6 commission investigating with or without the benefit of our own spy agencies’ knowledge? Not sure what they’re allowed to collect or how it is siloed. Would love to know.

33 Likes

What a wormy fker. Truly.

17 Likes

Fess up, jock strap snapper!

15 Likes

Does he even own a suit jacket? His whole demeanor is tacky as hell!

10 Likes

I wouldn’t mind knowing why Liz went ballistic with Gym on 6 Jan.

He’s obnoxious, boorish and churlish anyway, but methinks there is a 6 Jan reason, also

68 Likes

Starting to say it a little louder every day, it seems :grin:

94 Likes

Jim is trying to get into that room no matter what. Fishing for a subpoena even.

15 Likes

I would be interesting if/when Cheney questions Gym. Republicans are going to regret burning bridges with Liz Cheney

66 Likes

Yeah, treat him like HRC in Benghazi hearings but he will never tell the truth because he is a craven lying POS.

31 Likes

I’m not an expert on this, but I think that the NSA can only monitor foreign nationals.

Now if a foreign national is on a three-way phone call with Jordan and Trump…

35 Likes

“— I talked to the president,” Jordan reportedly said at the time.

So glad he recused himself.

23 Likes

He won’t, but we can try, with Pro Questioners.

5 Likes

I’m sure that gym and the orange one exchanged lies on the 6th as they doubtless do in every conversation. And quite likely they also discussed insurrection strategy and the overthrow of our duly elected government. Just another day in the life of those longing for a corrupt authoritarian regime in the land of the free.

16 Likes

If by “talk” you mean genuflected and kissed the fat asshole’s ring, then spread Trump’s giant ass cheeks so he could deliver a performance for the ages on the old rusty trombone, then yeah, I’d agree Jordan “talked” to Fat Donnie on Insurrection Day.

7 Likes

…and then ask him questions about his experiences enabling sexual abuse under the heading: credibility of the witness…

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available