Jim Jordan Says He Spoke To Trump On Jan. 6 | Talking Points Memo

O/T
I just canceled a lunch with my ladies lunch group. One member refuses to be vaccinated, and Bexar county has a high rate of Covid transmission https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#county-view.

On topic. Tick tick gym boy.

51 Likes

Jim admits to the communication. Good enough for me.

Let the games begin.

27 Likes

Iā€™m hoping Chris will still be my Senator when I get back to living in Connecticut.

Surely a major upgrade from RoJo (Iā€™m sincerely considering delaying my relocation to CT next year just so I can vote this bastard out of office)ā€¦

28 Likes

If nothing else, it ought to be possible to sub poena lists of all the phone calls in and out of the White House during those crucial hours. Match 'em back to the phone owners, and call them in to testify.

We probably couldnā€™t count on accurate call transcripts or recordings from either the Russians, Chinese, or Israelis. But itā€™s a cinch that they have, at least, everything that went in or out of Trumpā€™s private, unpatched, insecure, malware-infested tweety-phone.

35 Likes

I was thinking the same thing as I read thatā€“and Iā€™d like to know the order of events, too: whether Jordan spoke to Trump before or after his (Jordanā€™s) attempted gallantry fell flat with Cheney.

15 Likes

I hope when he starts pontificating they cut his mic or even bring a CP in to sit next to him and restrain him.

This could be fun!

11 Likes

The WH should have a record of all calls from and to the president.

13 Likes

If thereā€™s one thing Trump doesnā€™t do, itā€™s ā€œcogitoā€ā€¦ā€˜respirat ergo mentiorā€™ is his motto.

8 Likes

This is when they should invite Katie Porter to join the committee, even for just only this questioning.

Have your plates ready, because she and Liz will filet him in a way that might even make him almost edible.

13 Likes

24 Likes

ā€œI talk to fellate the president all the time,ā€ [Jordan] added.

FIFY!

3 Likes

Yes, it would be pleasant to watch Jordan sweat. One way or another.

8 Likes

I really hope we find out, since weā€™ve never been told why DiFi and Assly Grassley came out of that meeting looking like theyā€™d just received ransom notes that included a couple of grandchildrenā€™s fingers.
I prefer my questions answered, thanks.

28 Likes

Iā€™m sure Jordan and Trump only discussed 19th-Century British gothic literature. Oh, and how much they both wanted to bang Marjorie Taylor Greene.

8 Likes

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) appeared to admit in a Tuesday evening Fox News interview that he spoke to former president Trump on Jan. 6.

And what about all of Jordanā€™s conversations with Chiselinā€™ Trump in the days leading up to Jan. 6?

17 Likes

I believe he was seen in one once; although, I have no way of knowing it was borrowed for the occasion.

3 Likes

The Universal TPM Response To That Primo Axios Reporting:

DUH!!!

9 Likes

This might be what Jordan wants, in a foolishly desperate attempt to find a way somehow to disrupt the committee.

9 Likes

More male too, I bet. Lotta guns and penis-trucks.

OK, thatā€™s impressive :slight_smile:

Ex-college-wrestler who still thinks the shirtsleeves show off the guns.

Hard disagree. Heā€™s terrified of testifying.

Agreed. Though you know that, in addition to the criminally-unprotected iTweetPhone, dozens of the criminals in the POTUS 44 WW had burners.

14 Likes

He does own a suit jacket. However, itā€™s tan.

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available