Jan. 6 Panel Says They’re Already Getting Docs Trump Tried To Hide | Talking Points Memo

And…where’s his love of watermelon and fried chicken, huh?

5 Likes

Executive Order concerning election integrity

You are hereby forthwith duly ordered to destroy it permanently.
—Your Favorite Russian Agent

2 Likes

Sadly, all the packaging at the farm is from Uline. It’s a matter of cost for them, being a small business, but yeah… They keep politics out of their business at the farm, avoiding it like the plague.

6 Likes

She’s never gonna pay them either, unless her salary is garnished.

4 Likes

Liz Cheney is banking on him becoming a pariah.

And this will send chills down the backs of Crime Family Trump:

21 Likes

Pelosi didn’t add as an escalation clause a member could be barred from the floor for repeated violations. Which leads me to believe it was a measure not legally available to her. Basic foresight certainly predicted someone would make a point of being a repeat scofflaw, yet she didn’t put this in her policy. Had to be a reason for it.

5 Likes

Yes. He will be more lethal but within a more diminished range. He’s been on a trajectory, muttering increasingly extreme threats. He is much diminished by losing the White House and social media platforms. Now as the Law bears down on him and his kids, the pressures increase. Let’s take some comfort in the knowledge that none of this can be good for the health of an obese senior citizen with a bad attitude and a poor diet.

21 Likes

McCarthy will just rescind the policy and make all members whole that suffered any fines.

1 Like

I believe her salary is, in fact, being garnished. The fees are deducted from her paycheck. Apparently Nancy can order that.

22 Likes

She’ll get every dime of it back if the GOP retakes the chamber.

6 Likes

He voted to confirm a drunk, rectal alcohol ingesting rapist to the Supreme Court. Is this not the very definition of courage?

10 Likes

Although I suspect there is a legal reason behind it, Nancy may also have underestimated the sheer pigheadedness of MTG.

5 Likes

Probably with interest…LOL!!!

Manchin would like his Democratic colleagues to be nice to him please

But he didn’t ask me… so FUCK JOE MANCHIN

10 Likes

Fines are taken out of her paycheck.

From Yahoo finance:

Although her net worth hasn’t been reported, Greene apparently has considerable wealth. Prior to being elected to Congress, she and her husband purchased her father’s construction company, called Taylor Commercial. One of her main early businesses was a CrossFit gym in Georgia that she bought and flipped. The gym continues to be one of the nation’s most successful CrossFit training centers in the country.

Greene recently purchased as much as $50,000 worth of shares in former President Trump’s social media venture, Digital World Acquisition Corp., according to CBS News.

5 Likes

The DNC has to get smart about this. Biden has started something the party needs to follow through on, starting NOW.

What are they for?

This needs to be asked in every speech, every campaign stop, every town hall, every televised event (including the morning talk shows) by every Democrat (except Manchin and Sinema, who are DINOs after yesterday). I don’t care what question is being asked; I don’t care what the event is. This is the party’s entrance into the midterms.

What are they for?

In 2020 and even in 2016, the GQP ran on an agenda that was essentially whatever TFG told them it was. They ran on obstruction. No one made a campaign issue of that and, if anyone did, it wasn’t a unified message. Biden has given them their talking point.

What are they for?

This fits in a sound bite. It fits on a bumper sticker, a button, a decal. The DNC needs to start this TODAY and make it stick to the GQP like tar and feathers.

What are they for?

20 Likes

Wondering what those shares are worth today…

3 Likes

Meanwhile she can always try another way to get big bucks!

14 Likes

I understand you. It’s not like that up here. When I was still working last year I talked to a Canadian customer of ours who lives and works in Florida. We chatted about his furniture issue then it got into politics. He told me that he never talks politics with business associates. It becomes instantly divisive. He has lost business for having Canadian liberal views.

8 Likes

Trump has valued them for Forbes magazine at $298 billion.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available