Jan. 6 Panel Says They’re Already Getting Docs Trump Tried To Hide | Talking Points Memo

That was posted by a liberal Dem to show how stupid TFG is.

1 Like

So let’s let trump give all his stuff unfiltered to the press via twitter again.

We keep whining about Garland moving too slow, trump’s gonna confess the entire scheme within his first 24 hours back.

1 Like

OT but WTAF??

Dr. Raul Pino, the Florida Department of Health Medical Director who oversees areas of Orange County, has been put on administrative leave for encouraging his own staff to get vaccinated.

7 Likes

He vaccine-shamed them. Said that it was pathetic that their rates were so low, so now he’s in trouble because people felt unduly pressured into getting vaccinated…

3 Likes

I like the potential for self-incrimination, but making a special exception for Trump would lead to lawsuits from the likes of MTG and others who were banned for the same reasons.

Uniform application of the TOS is an essential part of the business model for social media. They have enough trouble with public perception as it is, without carve-outs for certain politicians and not others.

4 Likes

I sincerely share this wish. I would really like to know what the fuck is behind this. It makes no sense for so many reasons, not least of which is that Manchin supported the legislation in the past. SMDH

7 Likes
9 Likes

The Western Slope is not sending their best.

6 Likes

Because the constitution prohibits it.

This has been another episode of no, speaker pelosi cannot wave her magic wand to fulfill your fantasy.

5 Likes

But…But…But…

1 Like

Human-audible doesn’t come easy for turtles.

Pointy-fingered pontificator with all the brains of a box of rocks

2 Likes

Exactly.

And the only people who can make this happen is you, me and a bunch of voters who have seen this dramedy inflicted upon the nation and ensure that not a single GQP congresscritter is returned to the Capitol in November.

Vote 'em out. That’s the only way this gets repaired.

4 Likes

What are they for?

Keep hammering it.

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter until she’s up for re-election. I hope they primary the hell out of her.

2 Likes

This is another one that needs to be sent home and allowed to stew in her own juices. She’s cooked if the Dems there have any sense. Primary away, please!

4 Likes

What sort of message would it have sent if President Biden would have cancelled his speech?

Again, it was only a few groups who chose not to attend. Many other groups, people, and leaders did attend.

2 Likes

@castor_troy

I’ll venture a guess: :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign: now, and more :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign: later.

Some pros could do something with these numbers…

Oh and @tena: the behavior of both miscreants smacks of starting with “bizarre” and moving down.

1 Like

@thunderclapnewman

oooohhhhhh, who’s a snowflake? they’re a snowflake… They are actually a blizzard.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available