Jan. 6 Panel Investigating Pentagon Reax To Capitol Insurrection | Talking Points Memo

You don’t know GenZebonics, do you?

8 Likes

It’s misspelled. It should be either “reeks” or “wreaks.”

2 Likes

Definitely used in chemistry class back in my far distant youth.

5 Likes

That’s what’s so cool about delusions - they’re as crazy as you want them to be.

2 Likes

The DoD would not had given Pat Tillman the Silver Star if they though there was something dirty to hide, like fragging…

The Army Special Operations Command initially claimed that there was an exchange with hostile forces. After a lengthy investigation conducted by Brigadier General Gary M. Jones, the U.S. Department of Defense concluded that both the Afghan militia soldier’s and Tillman’s deaths were due to friendly fire aggravated by the intensity of the firefight, even though FOIA requests have shown that there was no evidence that enemy combatants were present, as no US personnel nor equipment were hit by enemy fire and that Tillman’s injuries were consistent with an M16 rifle being fired from about 10 yards away.[22]

3 Likes

Oh fckit ten

6 Likes

On the bright side, they spelled capitol correctly and used it in the proper context.

2 Likes

That would be too much like …you know … actual work.

:wink:

3 Likes

I freely admit to being a really shitty speller as my graduate students in my lab enjoyed pointing out when it came to writing our research up for publication. We all as a group were keen on using language correctly in those publications. I really appreciated their input and they earned their coauthorships.

4 Likes

OK. What really happened boy? … Arf … Arf, arf. Sorry, the drunk tripped over the coffee table, and blamed a poor, innocent dog known to be man’s best friend.

3 Likes

Because one of the most pressing questions that the Biden Administration needs to answer is whether they have clarified the ‘swollen balls’ issue with Nikki Minaj /s

Jen is a professional and answered that beautifully, but that she was asked that question in the first place shows the quality of the ‘reporters’ in that room.

7 Likes

I just tune in to listen to Tucker titter the word testicles, in his little boy, naughty way.

Completely OT…
I realize that mosquitoes are food for bats and other critters. But what good do they themselves offer the world? In my opinion they bring disease. Dengue fever is no laughing matter nor are the various forms of malaria, one of which I dealt with in 1992. Someone tell me what good are mosquitoes beyond as food for other critters…

6 Likes

Alexander the great, Genghis Khan, lots of folks who needed it have been taken out by malaria…

3 Likes

OK, the little buggers killed millions of folk. Where does that come off as useful? What have mosquitoes offered but disease for us and food for insectivores? What do they offer that is useful? I don’t see depopulation as useful.

2 Likes

Mosquitoes support an entire industry dedicated to their obliteration.

4 Likes

You might want to read up on Lizzie Borden

4 Likes

We’ll see. It seems like they’re serious, but we’ve been down this road before with the 9/11 commission, a lot of sound and fury signifying nothing. Some of the most important questions from that remain unanswered 20 years later.

Minions, Toadies and Sycophants sounds like the worst band name ever. Or maybe one of the best.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available