Jan. 6 Panel Investigating Pentagon Reax To Capitol Insurrection | Talking Points Memo

I used to have some coax on my VAX, but that was entirely different.

14 Likes

It was just another hatchet job.

11 Likes

We should get some clarity with the 28 Sept testimony before Congress.

6 Likes

So … my question is when in the hell are they going to START the investigation?

I figured we’d have a lot of answers by now, and that Dump would be indicted and awaiting trial. But it looks like no real progress is being made anywhere.

3 Likes

Imma K wit it.

8 Likes

38 Likes

To save one letter, TPM dips into ‘youth-speak’? Look I’m a grumpy old guy who is horrified by ‘the bomb’, ‘phat girls’, and yes, even ‘oh, snap!’

This distinguishes us from the gops, which is nice. But, so does not being in a continual 'roid rage while carrying more concealed firearms than hands to shoot them. Also, too, reality.

I forgot where I was going with this. Carry on!

18 Likes

OT
Good God!

Good Lord!

Good show!

25 Likes

Wayward Son.

11 Likes

Considering the size of Psaki’s… She’s been getting vaxxed daily.

12 Likes

Get off my lawn.

12 Likes

I think he went to Kansas?

8 Likes

By now he’s dust in the wind.

11 Likes

Set …and slam
:grin:

6 Likes

I need to reax my firewood for this winter. I need more kindling. That Farmer’s Almanac says to expect a doozy this winter. Cold and snow. I like them words. :grin:

6 Likes

Ooooh. Cool. Is this where we get to watch the Flynn brothers get subjected to Courts Martial? [or is it Court Martials?]

3 Likes

I don’t think he’s in Kansas anymore!

3 Likes

It is short for “reaction.”

The headline can be parsed thusly: “[The panel formed to look into the Jan. 6 riot is] Investigating [the Pentagon’s reaction to the] Capitol Insurrection.”

That is, a committee that was looking into the events of Jan. 6 is now, because of the Milley bombshell, planning to look into that side of things as well.

7 Likes

Now for balance… Rightoverture

3 Likes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3Fterm=Reax&amp=true

Most likely used by 11 - 14 year olds.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available