Jan. 6 Panel Investigating Pentagon Reax To Capitol Insurrection | Talking Points Memo

Axe and reax.

4 Likes

OT, but Manchin is succeeding at what he was paid to do, which is hand these fuckers this narrative…

It’s this humans get to decide what’s good and bad for the planet thing that has us facing a Global Climate Crisis and the Sixth Mass Extinction. We’re not very good at it.

Welcome to the Anthropocene

2 Likes

well… so much for doing what we all need.
Who needs a functioning government anyway? Just reelect trump and have done with it.

2 Likes

For some reason or another my post was removed.

Good fucking lord…

2 Likes

And we thought the Cuban Missile Crisis was bad.

1 Like

Being food for other critters is the sole purpose of all critters (including humans). Lake ecosystems are pretty much powered by chironomid fly larvae (that’s midges to you and me).

Are your mosquitos extra bad this year because of the generous monsoon?

1 Like

I came close to throwing a shoe at the TV.

3 Likes

This is a very simple equation.

If that fat fuck Trump is allowed to get off with zero consequences, this country will fall to a fascist dictator within 4 presidential elections. End of the republic. Period.

6 Likes

And the Dems in the House who are making the most trouble about the proposals to permit the feds to negotiate pricing? All in safe seats, but with massive Big Pharma donations in their pockets.

5 Likes

That, and for Kevin McCarthy, the non-appointments of any Republicans to the Select Committee other than Cheney and Kinzinger. That dope could have had Republicans on the committee who would have derailed the inquiry about the involvement of the military and turned it into political theater. But he had a hissy-fit when Pelosi refused to seat Jordan and Banks, and withdrew all his choices.

Could he be any more stupid?

6 Likes

That is my guess…

2 Likes

Nothing in nature evolved to serve a human purpose. They’re just reproducing successfully… that’s what living things do. And often at the expense of other living things, including us humans.

6 Likes

Wait. He’ll think of something.

3 Likes

Snark week. Perfect Twitter NYT mockery.
Samples:

5 Likes

Gin and Tonics would have saved them.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Oy vey.

And G’mar Chamita Tova.

3 Likes

He’d need a heart and lung machine.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available