Jan. 6 Committee Subpoenas Republican State Lawmakers, Trump Campaign Officials | Talking Points Memo

Well sure… everyone in coach thought it was a seat upgrade as soon as they heard there was “enough room to stand”. The spikes arent even a deterrent if the alternative is a 3 month old behind you kicking the seat for 11 hours.

2 Likes

why are all Cucker’s images airbrushed? Or is he just melting… Or maybe it’s because the latex mask is pumped up beyond ‘suggested psi"’ (see squinty eyes…)

2 Likes

Pennsylvania state senator Doug Mastriano
Is almost guaranteed to be a grandstanding belligerent ass about this & obnoxiously defy the subpoena - will be as theatrically offensive to the committee as possible… because he will want to put on a show.

3 Likes

Nunes was on with Hannity tonight. He was sweaty and jumpy. He looked puffy and shiny. He looked like he was exerting great effort to lie his ass off about Durham saying the FBI spied on a Presidential candidate.

2 Likes

Now he can share his thoughts with his cellmates.

3 Likes

They also have coffee pots:

3 Likes

That’s funny. Jim never has a second cup at home.

6 Likes

It looks like a surrender flag, to me.

3 Likes

Too bad for you. I love trying cases.

8 Likes

“It’s just a theoryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!”

3 Likes

Do your own research.

3 Likes

It’s actually “speed tape”, not duct tape. Sometimes called 600mph tape. We use it to cover punctures in composite structures, mostly. Also, to hold disbonded trailing edges together. It’s way stronger than duct tape.

3 Likes

I know what you’re talking about, any layman retail sources available?

Lots. I found this randomly:

In my field, we have a part number that maps to a preferred and approved vendor because the materiel people make sure that what we buy matches the required specs, but this stuff will do for rando light aircraft and occasional ruffian.

By the way, it’s not cheap. This roll is on sale at $189.

3 Likes

Question: Is there a list some place of the negative consequences suffered by 1/6 Committee Subpoena avoiders?

Maybe locked in the john?

1 Like

Bummer it’s so pricey — bet I’ve got a million uses for it.

1 Like

“Canadian-style tyranny.” I see John Candy and Rhea Perlman hopping into their boat to invade Toronto. Fox really has become The Onion.

2 Likes

Yep, Harvard educated too I think. She’s smart and reasonably educated and giving a master’s class in the effect of ambition, opportunism, avarice, self-aggrandizement and being too weak to resist temptation have on a person.

Also, hahaha, +10 for “shitcabbage” lol

2 Likes

I wonder how many of these wackos know that Hemlock is poisonous?