Jan. 6 Committee Subpoenas Republican State Lawmakers, Trump Campaign Officials | Talking Points Memo

The subpoenas also went out to… and to Kelli Ward, a former Arizona state senator and chair of the state’s Republican party.
Ward herself acted as a fake elector, and, per the committee, spoke with Trump during the transition period before Jan. 6. House investigators also want to speak with Mark Finchem, an Arizona state representative and current candidate for Arizona secretary of state, who was in D.C. on Jan. 6.

And Mark Brnovich, Arizona’s Attorney General, sees nothing to investigate here. “Move along, nothing to see here, and don’t forget to donate to my campaign fund for senator.”

27 Likes

True Story- back this summer my Jetblue flight to JFK flew directly over my home. I said to the pilot on the way off the plane- “you should of let me jump with a parachute, now I have to drive home in the traffic” The pilot laughed as I was exiting.

9 Likes

Oh Yeah !!!

image

21 Likes

I would have loved to have heard the flight attendant yell, “Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way down!”

Actually, I think this whole story is just fake news perpetrated by the Deep State. Everyone KNOWS the reason he opened the emergency door is because he saw a gremlin out on the wing fucking with one of the engines.

13 Likes

Ooooooh, doggie, buckle up, the next few weeks/months are gonna be a wild ride!

Gotta go check on my snack hoard. Might need to top it up…

14 Likes

Gee, I wonder how badly her stigmata bled after being served the subpoena.

13 Likes

They will go through things :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

All of this needs to be taken seriously, and legal hammers need to fall on all the perpetrators. But…{snicker}…these doofuses are so inept, so helplessly impotent, even the Keystone Cops would be rolling on the floor laughing at them.

5 Likes

I try to refrain from attacks on somebody’s looks
But I can only imagine the horror of Kelli Ward before she gets her hair helmet and makeup going.

4 Likes

I so want to watch her get her ass reamed.

5 Likes

There’s a difference between distrusting a politician, because all politicians are untrustworthy.

It’s a very different thing when a bunch of 'um get together to violate their oaths for a single purpose of their own. This was certainly not about preserving the Constitution. As far as I’m concerned, they deserve no Constitutional rights.

In China, they’d be in court, the judge would already be showing them the back door, where they’d get their heads blown off as soon as they stepped through the door, well before tea time.

Okay. Rate this one “R”. Sorry…lol

7 Likes

After a flight attendant intervened and demanded he let go of the handle, Demarre complied and was physically restrained by the flight crew, officials say.

So, are they carrying straitjackets on Delta flights now?

Jesus, the nutcases abound.

9 Likes

That would be fun. Spoilsport alert though – it’s impossible to open a cabin door at cruise altitude due to the pressurization of the cabin. The doors all open inward first, even if the final movement is outwards. At 36,000 ft. there is something like 1,100 pounds of cabin air pressure on every square foot of the door. Even at lower altitudes it’s impossible until you get closer to the ground.

28 Likes

All flights carry restraints, probably zip-ties.

16 Likes

Finchem, now running for Arizona secretary of state with a Trump endorsement, introduced a bill last week to “decertify” the election results.

Finchem to J6 Committee: “I don’t have time to testify. I’m still working on the conspiracy to overturn the election.”

19 Likes

I misread it as happening on the ground.

Yeah. I figured you’d have tried that   ; - )

4 Likes

I’d be okay with expatriation and handing them tickets to Russia, where they could party every day with {snicker} Ed Snowden, and we’d never hear from them again.

3 Likes

Yeah, the report said it happened 20 minutes into the flight, and usually it only takes 10 or 15 minutes to reach cruise altitude.

3 Likes

Is this another count of criminal conspiracy?

2 Likes