Jack Smith Releases Report Detailing What Crimes Trump Committed on January 6

It is pretty clear to me from Shady Couchhusband’s comments at the debate yesterday that Skanky’s campaign, the RNC, the Family, and the Organization are getting ready for another violent attack on our democracy, our Capitol, and another January 6th Coup attempt.

10 Likes

Nothing SCOTUS can do to put the genie back in the bottle

10 Likes

The criminal ex president will certainly refuse a second debate now, citing his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination.

10 Likes

P39, Ronna “Romney” McDaniel, really needs to get indicted for conspiracy to defraud the United States.

ETA: Seems like they’re letting her off the hook because Eastman told her they’d only use the fake elector results if they overturned the election in court. I’ve said in the past that’s a reasonable line to draw, so I guess she doesn’t need to get indicted after all. But man, she was up to her neck in the fake electors.

64 Likes

Except say ‘fukkit, the President’s immune to all prosecution no matter what’.

7 Likes

I’m not sure this will change anything with the upcoming election. Trump will get about 45-46% of the vote and lose the electoral college.

7 Likes

This is a ridiculous distraction from the fact that Tim Walz visited China and his trip was paid for by…Anthony Faucci.

16 Likes

I seem to remember pretty early but reliable reports that a drunk Giuliani (almost a redundant phrase), at the White House, when Fox called AZ for Biden, fuming and stewing a while, and then just saying out loud, to the room, “Just say we won!! I’ve got it. Just keep saying we won!” It seemed like that might have been the first moment of it. But, what a hell of a thing for anyone to say. Ever.

(I think it was Michael Cohen, who would know, who described Rudy as “always drunk – and I mean always.” Doesn’t seem far-fetched.)

19 Likes

John Roberts is weeping.

13 Likes

Man-iacs!!!

4 Likes

39 Likes

Oops.

3 Likes

How’s he gonna reelected now!!!

19 Likes

T-boy is a truly bottomless pit of corruption…October will be surprise after surprise after surprise.

16 Likes

Yeah. Definitely stick with the No. 5.

8 Likes

♫♫There’s a dead skunk in th’ middle of th’ road…
dead skunk in th’ middle of th’ road♫♫

https://www.cnn.com/2024/10/02/politics/jack-smith-donald-trump-filing/index.html

Special counsel Jack Smith provides fullest picture yet of his 2020 election case against Trump in new filing

18 Likes

Ah Hah! So that’s where he got the idea for the sprayed birds nest.

2 Likes

Nope, Roberts is hatching a plan to rule out everything Smith put in that report. Working in coordination with Heritage and all the other foundations who are pleading for another TIFBG Presidency, they could well make it happen. It ain’t over 'til it’s over and, even then, it ain’t over.

10 Likes

Takin’ notes on a criminal fuckin’ conspiracy.

55 Likes

So, how will all those discerning undecided voters factor this information into their sophisticated mental algorithms? Will they even take it in? Or will they still determine that there’s a certain je ne sais quoi about Kamala Harris that just doesn’t quite sit right?

10 Likes