Jack Smith Releases Report Detailing What Crimes Trump Committed on January 6

Originally published at: Jack Smith Releases Report Detailing What Crimes Trump Committed on January 6 - TPM – Talking Points Memo

Nearly two years after being named special counsel, Jack Smith has released the most damning evidence he’s collected to demonstrate that Trump sought to block the peaceful transfer of power in the 2020 election. U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan for the District of Columbia ordered that the report, clocking in at 180 pages, be released…

2 Likes

No way am I first. Anyhow, exciting! Where’s the popcorn? :black_cat:

69 Likes

Wow !! Judge Chutkan is not kidding around and she clearly is doing EXACTLY what the corrupt SCOTUS told her to do, but NOT what they intended. This could be a game-changer in a number of ways. The October Surprise we have all been thinking about ? Possibly !!

78 Likes

We’ll be combing through the report below.

That might require a pretty strong comb.

34 Likes

“My second Trump administration will be prosecuting her very strongly!”

30 Likes

Well, this solves the question of what I’ll be reading this evening.

28 Likes

Or the October duh we all hoped for. :wink: Even if this gets dragged off to SCOTUS, it’s gonna hang over Trump all month.

43 Likes

I guess I know what I’m reading tonight. It was going to be Ta-Nehisi Coates’ new book, but I’ll go with this bestseller instead.

85 Likes

How many birds are actually attacking trump’s head in this photo?

6 Likes

At 165 pages, this is too much for this non-lawyer. I’ll be waiting for your CliffsNotes

35 Likes

A flock of seagulls?

15 Likes

MSNBC is reading Pences testimony now

33 Likes

Is this why I ran is in the news today?

(Sorry…it’s just all too much for me right now…)

11 Likes

Need your book report in the A.M.

It will 100% of your grade.

23 Likes

Hot damn!

3 Likes

going with the hair theme…

Tantrums are Coming

37 Likes

Surprise!

11 Likes

P1 is definitely Steve Bannon.

ETA:

CC1: Rudy

Assuming the numbering of the co-conspirators remains the same as in the original indictment, the rest of them are as follows.

CC2: Eastman
CC3: Sidney Powell
CC4: Formerly Jeff Clark, now deleted entirely.
CC5: Chesebro
CC6: Boris Epshteyn

ETA2: P9 is Eric Hershmann

52 Likes

surrrrrrrrPRISE!

6 Likes

Pence’s political values are awful. But a decent guy, evidently. This, tho’:
‘This includes, per the indictment, Pence trying to nudge Trump “as a friend” into realizing that the election is over.’

Wow, Mike, you been working for the guy for 4 years and you still haven’t figured out that Donnie has no “friends,” and never has? He has people he can use, people who oppose him (those he attacks), and everybody else, about whom he doesn’t give a damn.

49 Likes