Jack Smith Pounds Trump For His Unprecedented Conduct In MAL Case

Yeah, because “Intelligence sources and methods” doesn’t mean much to the uninitiated.

12 Likes

Does Utah not have child abuse protections? Do they have to only protect children from made up dangers?

10 Likes

I realize that, but that’s my point! Hillary was accused of “mishandling” classified documents because she received emails on a private server that, at times, had been classified. Apparently, most of these “sensitive” emails really were along the lines of newspaper articles or lunch schedules, but no one talks about this.

The problem is that we have such a ridiculous system for determining what should or shouldn’t be classified. If no one who is authorized to handle classified documents is ever able to follow the exact letter of the law because the rules are so ridiculous and arbitrary, then serious crimes like Trump’s become much harder to prosecute.

7 Likes

“Scam” / “Industry” verbiage is always determined by who benefits.

10 Likes

I have seen no evidence of perjury here.

14 Likes

That’s for sure. Check out Freedonia, AZ too.

3 Likes

Jack Smith has a mind like a bear trap. He is extremely skilled and unrelenting. He can explain the application of the law in simple, understandable, and persuasive terms. For that I am grateful as he pursues justice for America.

34 Likes

What does that even mean?

2 Likes

Especially when that magic underwear is too tight!

7 Likes

Well, if it isn’t that maybe taking a second look at his associations in general might be in order. He did drop out suddenly even though he was supposedly in the good graces of the Orange Blimp I thought.

So I came across this substack article looking to see if there was fire instead of just smoke and I found this reminder being a bit of a problem for him not too long ago.

Just your average gooper politician these days, running for office with some ties that might yield good results in a GOP primary, but disaster in any statewide race perhaps? Sure he disavowed knowing who he was talking to.

Does anyone believe that shit? Not me, thank you very much. That guy was just another scumsucker running for office.

22 Likes

For context, Bill Clinton was POTUS lying to a grand jury. I know that both activities should be seen equally in the eyes of the law, but Clinton got everything that was coming to him.

2 Likes

There are a lot of things the Media and Right call radical left wing or extreme that really lie in the center - things like universal healthcare, a robust Social Security program, clean water and air, unions and gun control. If corporate America thinks something would negatively affect their bottom line, then it is extreme.

25 Likes

73 Likes

Millions of dollars?

12 Likes

What is a Trumptard?

13 Likes

That’s great as long as people know that the “classified” documents Hillary, Biden or Pence were accused of “mishandling” had nothing to do with “nuclear secrets.” Not knowing the details in these other cases can make Trump’s crimes appear less significant than they really are.

15 Likes

Will the New York Times expose how Nazis are now in the GOP Mainstream?

Nope. They’re too busy saying Joe will lose the Michigan Primary to uncommitted and how his re-election bid is doomed.

37 Likes

“L’Constitution c’est moi.”
Article 2 powers, ya know.

9 Likes

Figures. You can tell the slug by its slime.

8 Likes

I read Snyder’s Bloodlands. Not only was it depressing 50 pp in; it remained so all the way to the end. A very important work that shows sentimental optimism about human nature to be very, very dangerous.

17 Likes