Jack Smith Has 50 Pages Of Real-Time Notes From Evan Corcoran

He took notes that described Trump’s facial expressions?? Hmmm. I want to see his notes.

36 Likes

I could call Juan’s office but they’d tell me to call Raul Grijalva instead as I live in AZ 7th. Ya know…on second thought I might just call Juan’s office and give 'em an earfull except that it will not change anything. The only thing likely to make a dent is to tie Congressional pay to the debt ceiling. Screw up… no pay. Right now Congresscritters get paid no matter what.

I have a checkered history interacting with my reps. Mo Udall would reply very promptly. We exchanged many letters. I didn’t bother with Jim Kolbe. I was close to present at Gabby Giffords wounding … missing it by under 5 minutes. Martha McSally would take 4-5 months to reply to emails and the response was canned BS. Raul Grijalva is a democrat and already on my side.

11 Likes
30 Likes

Jack Smith will deserve the Congressional Medal of Honor after he’s through with Trump. Hell, he deserves it now.

21 Likes

It will only endear him to his cult. However, we may see more wealthy donors quietly start to withdraw their cash from the loser.

8 Likes
35 Likes

Far more palatable than seeing the facial expressions directly.

14 Likes

They demand even more spending on defense…while pushing for default…

26 Likes

Ron DeSantis’s bad Founding Fathers book vanished online. We got a copy. - The Washington Post
“Dreams From Our Founding Fathers: First Principles in the Age of Obama,” was once available at the click of a button as an e-book, but no more. A used hard copy is selling for $1,950 at the only online bookseller that appears to have it. The publisher, a small vanity label in Florida called High-Pitched Hum Publishing, did not respond to phone calls or social media messages about why the e-book was removed.

Fortunately, The Washington Post purchased a digital copy last summer, in anticipation that it may someday become more relevant. Now, with DeSantis ® expected to declare his bid for the presidency officially this week, that time has come.
“Dreams From Our Founding Fathers,” in title, cover and content, is essentially a troll of former president Barack Obama’s 1995 memoir “Dreams From My Father,”

But DeSantis’s thesis is twofold: that Obama was conducting a dangerous power grab, and that the Founding Fathers would have been appalled if they were still alive to see it.

According to DeSantis, evidence of Obama’s power grab includes the auto-industry bailout, the 2009 stimulus package and Obamacare. The president’s anti-American principles, DeSantis alleges, come from the usual boogeymen — activist-writer Saul Alinsky, formerly incarcerated professor Bill Ayers, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright — plus poet Frank Marshall Davis and the father who abandoned Obama when he was 2. DeSantis then writes a laundry list of bad things these men once said and pins them onto Obama.

If that seems like a bit of a stretch, the balance of the book is devoted to performing a similar maneuver on the Founding Fathers, glomming DeSantis’s loathing for the 44th president onto quotes from Madison and Hamilton. Other Founders are mentioned only in passing and only so far as they can be made to support DeSantis’s argument, with one exception: a late chapter about George Washington.

28 Likes

Gotta reuse old material as the creative writers strike is still on going.

17 Likes

That must be a reference solely to the Democratic primary. Everyone knows that the 2016 general was the fairest, biggest, bestest election in US history.

10 Likes

Very Old
Jim Jordan Threatens Hillary Clinton Investigation In Fox News Meltdown | Crooks and Liars

13 Likes

Oh noez! Cyber Ninja’s deep fake has been infiltrated by Big Pillow!

4 Likes

A great number of “anus mouth” entries I’ll wager

15 Likes
26 Likes

In retribution for his many crimes, I want karma to decree that the fat orange fuck spend the rest of his life fighting court cases from jail. The rest of his unnatural orange-stained, fast food bloated, stinking sexual predator life in isolation from decent society.

22 Likes

Someone is losing it big time…….

Donald Trump claimed Sunday that the FBI offered a former British intelligence officer $1 million to have him framed. The red-hot rhetoric comes after the publication of the Durham report, which found that the FBI improperly rushed into its investigation of allegations of collusion between Russia and Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign. “The FBI offered Christopher Steele One Million Dollars in order to FRAME me,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social platform Sunday. “Why aren’t all of the so called Special ‘Prosecutors,’ together with their bosses at the DOJ, doing something about this.” Trump’s claim about the offer to Steele—the ex-MI6 spy whose dossier played a key role in the FBI’s collusion investigation—appears to come from testimony made by a senior FBI analyst last October. FBI supervisory analyst Brain Auten said the FBI offered Steele “up to $1 million” if he could prove his allegations about Trump and Russia featured in Steele’s notorious dossier, but the money was never paid because Steele couldn’t “prove the allegations,” CNNreports. “The people of our once great Country won’t stand for it,” Trump’s ranting post continued. “How much more can they take, as the USA goes to HELL? MAGA!!!”

23 Likes

Doesn’t Jim have enough on his auto da fé?

8 Likes

One of the things I don’t get about the people who were in charge of running the elections in counties, that really had no idea how elections were run in their own county that they were in charge of. Or it seems that the county didn’t have anyone on staff with technical skill of explaining how their new machines worked.

4 Likes

I wonder if he’s getting hazard pay?

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available