Jack Smith Has 50 Pages Of Real-Time Notes From Evan Corcoran

13 Likes

Act of Faith. I don’t see how burning people alive is an Act of Faith but the world is full of crazy people. Did you know Torquemada was a Jewish convert? Disgusting. (Heydrich also had a Jewish relative – maybe three generations back – and it was widely believed he would work harder to kill Jews to prove his loyalty.)

3 Likes

I think it was last week on CNN’s State of the Union that a GOP pollster said she had gone over and over the polling and determined that Trump’s absolutely hard-core unshakable base is only 14%.

The rest of his ‘base’ are assholes who enjoy HIM being an asshole.

3 Likes

Anybody who would ‘want’ to be Trump’s VP after what Pence went thru is certifiable.

4 Likes

I bet I know more about Motown than either of these 2 disingenuous shits.

5 Likes

Yea, right.
And Crow is turning Thomas’s Mother’s home into a shrine to honor Clarence’s knowledge of Motown.

4 Likes

Why do you think they are called A Murder of Crows (and it’s also A Murder of Ravens)?

1 Like

You’ll never read that. They will take his calls until the casket is sealed or the cell door is locked.

And then, Lindsey Graham will buy a Ouija board.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Please explain the joke. Is Mr. Peruto a world-famous jerkazoid? Spill.

Junkies

4 Likes

I think they have turned into a Drudge-style compilation-compendium site.

No original stories, just what they get from The Daily Caller and the rest.

Cabot Cove is the World Muder Capitol.

3 Likes

I don’t know if it was in this thread so I may be repeating myself: there was that Republican blond lady pollster on CNN (she is on ALL the time, sorry I can’t remember her name – shortish blond hair) said that she went over all the polls and evaluated the questions and errors and said that Trump’s Ride or Die HARD CORE support is 14%; the rest just go along for the hate.

1 Like

In Maria B’s case, she is not faking it, I believe she believes all the bat-poop crazy stuff she says.

I watched two episodes of this show; he was considered a ‘big thing’ so I checked him out.

The last episode I watched was the one he talked about Chelsea Clinton and showed a picture of a dog. POS Rush.

1 Like

Well, I bet they don’t discuss those ‘other’ points.

1 Like

You know that’s called a BOOK STORE?

1 Like

But not surprising. For all the MAGAts are wrapped up in their evangelism, it’s performative. They don’t practice what they preach. A convert, though… that’s where you find the real deal. They’re the people who throw themselves into learning the ins and outs of their new sect, learning all of the minutiae that the native believer subsumed as a child, and moved past (or their parents or grandparents did) as an adult. They’re the ones who embrace those lessons and morals meant for children with all of the devoted fervor of an adult desperately grasping for something to fill the empty spaces inside.

That’s where you get real zealotry.

5 Likes

I remember when the Limbaugh television show was aired. One night I watched it and, well wasn’t surprised. It was his radio show adopted for television with a studio audience. What bemused me was that the production quality was quite poor, just above some public access channels.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available