‘It Was Dour’: Trump’s Latest Jabs At GOPers Who Bucked Him Fall Flat Within Party | Talking Points Memo

It was a rally - the Orange Troll only gives a speech when he is given a commission .

The donors wanted the usual Trump lies, we built the greatest economy, we’ve made America respected again, we’ve solved the Iran and N. Korea issues, we’ve built the wall and stopped illegal immigration. That way, the donors can feel like they are part of something great.

The White House has a huge staff, all paying attention to the issues of the day all spinning nonstop. Without that staff, Trump is left to sound bites on Fox to respond to without any policy advisors to tell him how to frame things. And Fox has gone off on the deep end of ranting about Dr. Suess, which most Americans don’t give a damn about and corporate execs might not like the Suess foundation’s decision, but their sure as hell not interested in the government weighing in on their decisions.

2 Likes

Filtered. Now he witnesses it live.

1 Like

Two Republicans speak out?

" He didn’t talk about the positive things that his administration has done.” Some asshole

Not sure what these would be since I can’t count the corporate/richie tax cut as a positive thing.

Anybody care to enlighten me? /S

Very well put.

1 Like

I’m not a believer but, just in case, "Please, Lord, make this twice-impeached one-term butt-hurt career criminal former pResident go away. Preferably, as they say, ‘Take him home.’ If not, I hope you’ll find it within your divine power to see that he’s safely delivered to an upstate New York prison — without press access — at your earliest convenience.

“Amen.”

1 Like

More arrows!

3 Likes

Republican Principles:

• Greed is great
  • Winning isn’t everything–it’s the only thing
  • Divide and conquer
2 Likes

I will never forget Robin Williams’ comment on her—

“If Jim Bakker can talk to God, why does his wife look like Divine?”

4 Likes

Don’t feel too bad. My sister’s been saying biystro, for bistro for 77 years.

1 Like

I thought we had learned that Jim Bakker liked that sort of thing.

2 Likes

Mild prison reform that wasn’t even his idea?

1 Like

Too dignified an exit - this is my dream scenario of how he goes down:

1 Like

zaktly. I’d pay my assistant to go to political events and then keep me caught up while I’m lounging by the pool.

These guys voted for a guy they wouldn’t hire for their own business at the lowest level job.

2 Likes

he was dour before he went through the door

2 Likes

( is joined by other TPM forum members)

3 Likes

Sadly, the organizers forgot there were several online toddler beauty pageants scheduled to be livestreamed on facebook that day.

3 Likes

As you explained when interviewed for your Dewer’s Profile.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available