Installing Trump Official As Top NSA Lawyer Shows ‘Disregard’ For NatSec, Pelosi Tells DOD | Talking Points Memo

Open a new investigation, bring him in to testify, then can his ass for lying to Congress. If he won’t testify, then subpoena him again. If all else fails, bypass him on any and all decision making. (Maybe I do not know the merit system well enough . . .)

1 Like

I like your thinking.

6 Likes

Just payback to Devin and to give him a “back channel” on intelligence.

Assign the ass lick to Eareckson Air Station, Shemya AK, to “listen” for Russian and China intel.

7 Likes

OT

21 Likes

At the end of the day, BLOTUS will be remembered mainly for two things: having been impeached twice (with, hopefully, post-admin conviction), and the storming of the Capitol.

His other perfidies will also live on, but those will be the two things schoolkids will be learning about him 30 years from now.

LMAO (while crying for all the Trump-induced tragedies of the last 4 years).

6 Likes

Yes, exactly.

6 Likes

“Ellis could be fired by the Biden administration’s Pentagon general counsel, if that person determines that he was given his NSA job in violation of established hiring policies. Ellis could challenge such a firing, the Post noted, but the burden would be on him to prove his case.”

Oop, there it is. I don’t think the Biden admin is OK with a Devin Nunes chief counsel holding any position in government.

9 Likes

Several other pieces on this indicate that “Yes”- he can be transferred to another position in another locale: Diego Garcia sounds lovely. Also, other articles noted that he was NOT the highest scoring (?) of the three interviewed for the position.

1 Like

Mr Pillow may be back on the hard stuff before February 1st.

7 Likes

West DungB, Nebraska may be too close to civilization, like running water, electricity. and rotary dial telephones. I would recommend a suitable U.S. outpost such as here (at least it has GPS coordinates):

3 Likes

Reassign him to McMurdo Station, Anartica as the Senior Legal Representative on-base.

That should go over well.

5 Likes

If he still doesn’t get the hint, tell him the new guy has to use the outhouse…

3 Likes

You would do that to McMurdo? Think Antarctica has enough problems. BTW, I’m always asking, have you been there?

5 Likes

manifest a disturbing disregard for our national security.

At least we know it was really Trump.

1 Like

Or just revoke his security clearance. Biden can do that.

5 Likes

Mike Lindell:Horsefeathers!

3 Likes

My God! IOWA? You are without mercy.

2 Likes

I hope this is another 3 billion dollar suit. I hope they sue him into bankruptcy and obscurity.

9 Likes

at least he will have a pillow to cry into…

3 Likes

If he got the job on the merit system, just how bad were the other candidates? And who were they? Heckofajob Brownie comes to mind.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available