Inside Trump Promises To Match Donor Contributions By Eyebrow-Raising Amounts

Translation: “nice country you got there. It would be a shame if something happened to it.”

A fascist who is guilty of essentially treason, tried to overthrow Democracy, tried to extort the president of Ukraine for dirt on political opponents in favor of arms, and appears to have jeopardized the safety of the nation with regard to compromising nuclear and signals intelligence is in no position to be making demands from anyone.

It’s mind boggling that he still has a platform. Our entire justice system does not appear to be able to deal with this situation in a timely and efficient manner. There isn’t a single legit reason that Trump can’t be indicted TODAY on at least two charges. He clearly Incited A Riot and stole government documents. WTF is Garland waiting for at this point? He should be swinging from a rope or get Rosenberged.

3 Likes

I heard about this! He backed up a semi to the loading dock of Safeway, filled the truck with steaks, et voila! Very, very expensive steaks of dubious quality unless of course they’re Wagyu, which they’re not.

2 Likes

A raid is a raid is a raid.

a: A hostile or predatory incursion. b: a surprise attack by a small force. 2a : a brief foray outside one’s usual sphere. b: a sudden invasion by officers of the law.

Spot on.

2 Likes

“Sure, we produced Springtime for Donald, but we promise, we’ll never do it again!”

5 Likes

Way, way O/T, earlier today, went back and listened to Chris Christies July 2016 RNC convention speech.
Of note, not only CC’s lies and distortions, but a very small group of mega magats front and center.
Interesting how they morphed, after the fact.

1 Like

[matching] would live in the murky median between unscrupulous plea and fraudulent misrepresentation

I’ll take Door #2, Monty.

2 Likes

At a bare minimum, turning back now (from an espionage case!) would be catastrophic

1 Like

At the end of the article, after asking for mercy on the FBI agents, Doocy issued a fatwa on the AG.

Doocy suggested critics of the DOJ should instead focus their anger on Garland himself.

“Garland is the one who has staked his entire reputation on it,” he said. “If there’s not something really big there, he is done.”

1 Like

Perfect analogy. They have the same level of self control and logical thinking as a 2-year-old, too.

1 Like

It sure sounds like fraud to me. It’s lying for sure.

I could have stated that better. That 2 yr old move is when you want them to do anything constructive, look to the future, put on their big boy pants, do something useful, join with their fellow citizens, be part of something bigger/better than themselves.

If you want them to ride around in their trucks shooting their guns and threatening to destroy everything because that is the only thing they can wrap their brain around…you can sometimes get them off the couch.

1 Like

We’re talking about people who’ve been brainwashed into believing that giving their last $50 to a $100M church will somehow put money in their pockets and make them rich.

1 Like

IN South Carolina? Probably of being found out that he’s not just a friend of Dorothy, but one who’s a big fan of BBC. Methinks he has Mandingo fantasies. He apparently shares that kink with Ivanka.

Be sure Doocy was following orders, nothing else. This moron is incapable of independent thought.

Ok, Ok, Ok

I surrender.

Yay, RetCol. No doubt you were a good Col.

Agenst da vall, all trompers. Dis ist a raid.

John Kerry in his testimony before Congress about the Vietnam War, said, “How do you ask a man to be the last man to die for a mistake?”

Through their inaction, Garland and company are putting themselves in an even worse position - asking members of their own department to be the first people to die for theirs.

1 Like

Golf balls! I’m sure that will resonate with the base. I think Donnie Beer would have been a better choice.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available