Insane Christmas Photo From GOP Congressman’s Family To Yours | Talking Points Memo

Are you saying that he is a good Republican? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That pedestal seems to have considerable graffiti on it.

2 Likes

Nonsense! He was a blue-eyed AR-15-weilding dinosaur-riding football-loving backyard-BBQing NASCAR-following ass-kicking Aryan Baptist who loved his hootch, hot ladies and souped-up GTOs yeeha!

10 Likes

Yup - precisely why, with all the positive news that the Biden administration has generated with jobs, the vaccine, the economy, etc., Joe’s approval rating is at 43% and we have continuing media stories like this:

Biden ran on bringing people together. He’s failed so far. - CNNPolitics

Omicron Poses New Threat to Joe Biden’s Ratings, Gives Critics Another Opening (newsweek.com)

Dems plot escape from Biden’s poll woes - POLITICO

And that’s just the start from today.

17 Likes

You should read the apocrypha about the early days of Jesus in the Gospel of Thomas…he was a right killer that lad.

4 Likes

… quaint … and while some might have been opposed … a Red Ryder BB gun for Christmas to plunk tin cans with BB’s … did not seem to be totally bizarre & grotesque

But that was back in (what now seem surreal) the day when the NRA was fiercely supportive of firearm safety and advocated for formalized instruction more that anything else that they did.

7 Likes

I tend to doubt Thomas.

14 Likes

The Massies misheard when their pastor read from the Sermon on the Mount. They now think that Jesus said, “Turn the other Glock.”

5 Likes

“MIT”

He means “Mogadishu Institute of Terrorism”.

10 Likes

When their only tool is a gun, the whole world looks like a target. Wait till you see the nativity bunker in the front yard.

14 Likes

“Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree: ps. Santa, please bring ammo. :gift:

This gives the “War on Christmas” a whole different meaning.

14 Likes

I always wanted a BB gun as a kid and see nothing wrong with it provided the proper training and guidance accompanies it and the right attitude about guns, any guns, is fostered in the child, and they’re old enough to process all this. I’m talking strictly BB guns, to be used for safe target shooting, not to be used on people or animals. Of course as a Christmas present it does seem pretty crass and counter to its proper spirit. More like a birthday present sort of gift.

3 Likes

Great title for the picture.

7 Likes

GOP War on Christmas. No one hates Christ more than Repubs. They spit on him daily. As a Jew, which Jesus was, I say they can’t have him, especially in their godforsaken images. Let them have Lucifer instead, who’s a far more apt role model.

15 Likes

they knowingly sent their COVID-positive child and a sibling to school

School is cruel enough as it is, but I can only imagine how the kids of this pair of idiots will be treated after infecting 8 of their classmates and sending 75 of them into quarantine. They’ll probably need to switch schools or homeschool after this.

None of the reporting I’ve seen has indicated if this was motivated by the need for both parents to work or if it’s just affluent Trumpers who DGAF.

17 Likes

Insanity and they wonder why people won’t take these jobs!!!
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WAVE) - Two Louisville men have been charged with attempted murder after police said they tried to kill Dollar General employees over a non-working gift card
2 men charged after shooting at Dollar General employees over gift card (msn.com)

13 Likes

“Blessed are the gunsmiths, for they know not what action to use”

5 Likes

Thomas doubts you back. Heck, he even doubted Jesus.

5 Likes

Makes great English muffins, though.

6 Likes

Come for the nooks, stay for the crannies.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available