Impeachment Manager Pays Moving Tribute To Late Son: ‘Not Going To Lose My Son And Country’ | Talking Points Memo

And they you.

7 Likes

You are correct - sometimes used even if they showed up on their own and weren’t administered as treatment.

2 Likes

And this one too by the incomparable Sandi Bachom. She’s been fearlessly documenting the far-right for years, & her take on the insurrection is one of clear coordination between Trump & the militias.

6 Likes

Thank you. :blush:

1 Like

Rudy could bungle it so bad that Trump would not just get convicted… Rudy could screw it up to where Trump serves time …
What’s that ? Not possible you say …
Rudy says “hold my vodka!”

If I were a senator and someone made comments like that about me in this situation, I’d do something like, you know, release a statement.

3 Likes

And any time somebody voices this bogus complaint, please respond - “You have not been ‘canceled’, you have been ‘shunned and shamed’”.

4 Likes

That’s tellin’ 'em - give 'em the old one two!

7 Likes

best news I’ve heard all day, thanks

Yeats told a friend that having people compliment him on Lake Isle was like a mother with 13 children and friends meeting them on the road always complemented her on just the one handsome one.

Too bad, it’s my favorite poem.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and thorough analysis, Khyber900.

1 Like

You might want consider this book,

which uses the few known facts about Shakespeare and becomes the basis for a compelling read. Those facts include that his wife’s name was Agnes, often used as Anne, and he had three children including twins one of which was Hamnet who did indeed die in 1596.

It was reminiscent of Hilary Mantel’s books.

1 Like

Brilliant, as usual. :pray:

AP finds T campaign staff names on at least one of the rally permits.

3 Likes

Along with your eerily accurate prediction (down to the tenth of a percent??) on the morning of the GA runoffs, this fucking nails it.

Thanks for writing it.

Suggested title for your upcoming book:
All Dare Call it Treason

2 Likes

Thanks.

Yes.

1 Like

Not, strictly speaking, an “anti-nazi” film as originally specified, but anti-gangster is also viable in the present context.

2 Likes

Dear Lord, that poor man. There is nothing worse than losing a child. I hope that he is able to find some comfort and strength this year.

4 Likes

Shall we then sache into Edward G. Robinson movies? :grin:

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available