‘I Don’t Think I’ll Ever Be Free Of This President And His Maniacal Rage,’ McCabe Says | Talking Points Memo

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe said Friday that, despite federal prosecutors saying he would not face charges on a years-old matter, he felt he would never be free of President Donald Trump’s “maniacal rage.”

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1291503
1 Like

Unfortunately, the worst is yet to come as Donnie spirals ever further into madness, and the GOP aids, abets, and ignores…

80 Likes

Live your life Mr McCabe,Just remember “he who laughs last laughs best” the ending may not be funny but it will be" just deserts".

30 Likes

As long as can hold a sharpie.

6 Likes

That may well be true even after the king is deposed: his followers will not forget those who ‘wronged’ Don the Demented either.

32 Likes

“I don’t think I’ll ever be free of this President and his maniacal rage"

I cringe at that statement. It gives Trump what he wants.
Unfortunately, it is probably accurate.

24 Likes

You want to see maniacal rage, McCabe? Start using the term “impotent rage”

59 Likes

Agreed. See Nancy Pelosi and some others for examples of how to drive Trumpp further over the edge.

32 Likes

As someone who signed off on the ridiculous EMAILZ investigations, I draw some satisfaction that he now knows what it feels like to have Clouds and Suspicions hovering over him for months and years on end.

I wonder if he and Comey appreciate the roles they played in the rise of Trump.

McCabe seems to be assuming this will end some day. I wouldn’t be so sure. This may be the rest of his life.

31 Likes

Dear McCabe,

It’s not just this president. It’s his party.
Vote Blue.

Regards,
America

41 Likes

‘I Don’t Think I’ll Ever Be Free Of This President And His Maniacal Rage,’ McCabe Says

Obese, spray-tanned, combover Javert.

“Les Déplorables”

31 Likes

“I’m not disappointed that the President is angry today about this outcome,”

Ah, understatement. How I miss thee.

15 Likes

Javert spoke [and sang] far more eloquently.

7 Likes

Well McCabe is younger and healthier than PO(tu)S so there is that.

11 Likes

Trump? Maniacal? Spitting mad? (Mad, not just angry.)

op

11 Likes

With all this crap looming over him for two years, I’m not surprised he feels this way.

16 Likes

Too bad for Trump he’s not actually the dictator of a banana republic. He doesn’t get the satisfaction of making his political enemies actually disappear. OTOH, he doesn’t run the risk of being strung up on a lamp post. Note that I’m not in any way fantasizing about that outcome. I’m just randomly putting the words “Trump” and “lamp post” nearby each other.

20 Likes

How about a counter suit? Wrongful prosecution and all? I know, pretty wishful.
On the other hand this should push the dotard to new heights of rage. Anger without restraint coupled with diminished capacity will certainly make for interesting and terrifying times. Good times.

4 Likes

True. He still doesn’t have his back pay, his pension. Who knows what other legal troubles will be thrown at him. Not to mention the continuing notoriety.

Remember when they asked Marie Yovanovitch why she was frightened when she learned that the PRESIDENT of the United States had threatened her? No shit, Sherlock; he can send you a world of ongoing hurt!

19 Likes

With all the crap Trump has been laying on the American people, I am astonished that millions have yet to surround the White House (or Mar-a-Lago) with pitchforks and torches.

15 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available