How To Decarbonize Your Life Right Now

Originally published at: How To Decarbonize Your Life Right Now

A lot of things happened. Here are some of the things. This is TPM’s Morning Memo. Sign up for the email version. Speeding The Energy Transition Heatmap has undertaken an ambitious project to recommend practical, effective ways to reduce your individual carbon footprint. If you, like me, are generally skeptical of anything that deprioritizes collective action to…

2 Likes

First?

Similar to the Bowling Green Massacre. This was in Charlottestown. Maybe Nambia or Normay?

The dementia…it burns.:joy:

59 Likes

Time to get in on Trump stock!

Somebody let the cat out of the bag.

79 Likes

Has it fallen to a penny?

24 Likes

Up to 14, someone’s pumping.

40 Likes

Nation. Of. Monsters.

86 Likes

Eat less beef, waste less food, fart less.

23 Likes

Why would you want to ruin my elevator fun?

20 Likes

Nobody eligible to dump is dumbing.

5 Likes

Literally a state sponsored lynching.

45 Likes

Good thing we’re not the only nation of monsters though…might get lonely at the top…

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/09/25/world/middleeast/west-bank-raids.html?unlocked_article_code=1.NU4.lUju.5FORIyRsMjrw&smid=url-share

14 Likes

Ruh-roh!!!

6 Likes

“I mean, if you’re not going to let us drag people behind our trucks, then this is the next best thing, no?”

27 Likes

Blood and soil!

Greg Sargent

‪@gregsargent.bsky.social‬

Trump is now smearing Haitians in the small town of Charleroi, PA in truly vile terms. But the town manager tells me everything Trump is saying is a lie: *Haitians aren’t taking Americans’ jobs *No 2000% population increase *No uptick in crime New piece: newrepublic.com/article/1863…

72 Likes

Pump and dump.

14 Likes

Good morning. Woke up to an angry weather map this morning.

34 Likes

Stay safe and keep your insurance adjuster on speed dial.

34 Likes

Nah, this is how a stock dies; it’s never a straight line to zero. There may be some actors at the margins that can make some small sways in daily activity, but nothing that will impact the intrinsic value of a stock.

In this case, the stock will make its way to $.01 eventually.

40 Likes

Enabled by Six Con justices, 5 of 6 of which, are (ostensibly) devout Roman Catholics and the sixth was raised Catholic — Cafeteria religion.

49 Likes

Cat will let the cat out of the bag when it’s good and ready. Cat rules.

24 Likes