‘How Is She In My House?’ Woman At Center Of ItalyGate Was Up To Some Weird Things

Michelle apparently got the idea for the place of the interview from watching Turner Classic Movies.
It Happened on Fifth Avenue (1947) - IMDb

2 Likes

After comparing looks to Papadopoulos’ blonde wife, the NRA infiltrating lady, and various other women deported for Russian spying, I say she is a Russian operative. She just looks like one. And yes, I’m not adverse to foil!

4 Likes

Don’t know how

• but pretty sure that the CIA &Chuck Barris have to have been involved at some point !

3 Likes

It’s odd because she obviously cares about self-presentation but she’s getting it very wrong. She doesn’t have the kind of face that can pull off that masculine outfit with panache.

6 Likes

That’s going to make returning your seat to an upright position tedious.

4 Likes

Only if Rosa Klebb raided a thrift shop. https://jamesbond.fandom.com/wiki/Rosa_Klebb_(Lotte_Lenya)

10 Likes

Yes, as is well known, Italy has always been a cutting-edge military power.

Italy is to military and intelligence prowess as the Kingdom of Prussia was to cuisine.

And Hans VON Spakovksy was a key player in this? The name sounds like the villain in one of those 1970s Roger Moore James Bond movies that had unfortunately descended into slapstick, in a sad travesty of the original Sean Connery Bond films.

11 Likes

Differentiation - define your identity in a way that makes you decidedly different from your competition

many people say that there are heath benefits from flying upside-down!

2 Likes

Hubs and I flew WOW to Frankfurt a couple of times back in 2018. It was an okay experience, and I wish they’d survived. But I really liked the Icelandic interviewer, who clearly wasn’t buying her BS.

1 Like

Hans Von Spakovsky his work in Raiders of the Lost Ark was excellent !

image image

26 Likes

hahahahahahahaha Yeah they’ve switched sides in both world wars. One of the favorite things to do when they first united as one country in 1861, was to try to stir up a little war to get everybody on the same page. They couldn’t manage that, even. hahahahahaha

I love the Italians because they were terrible at warfare and wonderful with food and art and love.

14 Likes

EVERYONE associated with Trump is a “straight-up con artist,” that is they are all crooks.

4 Likes

Say what?!

6 Likes

Oh, I totally agree. Their manifest failure at military adventures does not detract from their abilities at art, cuisine, and la dolce vita. Although Salvini’s 5-Star movement bears watching.

Fascism is on the move in Europe, as in America.

3 Likes

The M5 Stelle movement isn’t Salvini. It was started by Beppe Grillo, a comic.

Salvini runs the League, formerly the Northern League.

I agree though it needs watched - it’s a fascist organization.

4 Likes

Oh, let’s not drag Lotte Lenya into it! Just because she needed a few bucks and then the James Bond people called.
A different universe, talent-, character-, and dignity-wise. Not to mention her politics.

6 Likes

As I read the original article, TPM’s article, and watched the Icelandic video, I was struck by how often there were East European names (Hans Von Spakovsky, and a …“longtime conservative election law firm, Holtzman Vogel Josefiak Torchinsky…”), as well as Ukraine’s objection to her participation in “negotiations” with Somali pirates. Added to the Icelandic lawyer’s deep discomfort in the interview, it just feels like there’s much more to the story than just a large grift. I found myself wondering whether there might be some Russian-based long game involvement?

13 Likes

I used to be surprised by this sort of thing but nowadays I read the news with the distinct mindset of “Oh god, what the fuck now?” I find it makes things less jarring for me.

6 Likes

Please keep digging here. Someone is funding this and I imagine it all goes back to the same 2 or three nutjobs, or FlynnStones.

13 Likes

Now a golden oldie.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available