‘How Is She In My House?’ Woman At Center Of ItalyGate Was Up To Some Weird Things

The story of Michele Ballarin, the Virginia realtor and Somali pirate hostage negotiator with ties to MAGAland’s bonkers “ItalyGate” conspiracy theory, just got even more bizarre somehow.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1378476

These folks must use so much tin foil for their hats I regret not buying stock in Alcoa and Reynolds wrap.
Italian satellites? You see what happens when you let Fiat/Alfa Romeo come to the rescue of Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep. Before you know it they’re hacking our elections. /s

23 Likes

Meadows would go on to ask top DOJ officials to investigate the conspiracy theory

Speaking of which, what’s MarkyMeadows been up to now that he threw away his congressional seat for seven months as a figurehead chief of staff? Oh, this:

Trump Toady Mark Meadows Is Running a Legal Group That Promotes White Rights

Along with Stephen Miller and others, Meadows is still making life hard for women and people of color. These Trumpists should be doing nothing but testifying in Congress, and the courts, about Trump’s crimes.

31 Likes

Fake showing? Naw, that would be unethical.

14 Likes

“”“Meadows would go on to ask top DOJ officials to investigate the conspiracy theory”""

Yeah sure. Let Mr. MaGoo…AKA Merrick Garland handle it.

3 Likes

Ballarin sounds like a straight-up con artist, a la The Sting. She shows off an opulent house she has access to to burnish her credentials as a wealthy and influential person just like Hooker and Kid Twist hoodwink Lonnegan into believing Twist works for Western Union.

31 Likes

I’m sure there is some psychological category that includes people who are deeply delusional yet still capable of functioning at the border of psychosis but, who cares: that woman is nuts!

17 Likes

Gotta give these Republicans props. Their schizophrenics have style!

20 Likes

How do these whack-jobs find each other? Secret handshakes?

20 Likes

Pheromones — the stench of grift and corruption.

16 Likes

So they must each have a Jacobson’s organ.

7 Likes

Craigslist

12 Likes

First Mission: Convert Tim Scott, Clarence Thomas and Allen West into whites to bolster numbers.

6 Likes

In the interview that accompanied the tour, Ballarin insisted that the property belonged to her even though, as the interviewer pointed out, there aren’t any personal items that would indicate she actually lives there.

“I didn’t take you to every corner,” she told the reporter.

In the interest of accuracy she she co-owns it with Mike Flynn.

10 Likes

There is this outfit. Perhaps @rascal_crone could make a diagnosis.

I believe it is an overlarge men’s suitcoat cinched around her, possibly a necktie with a bowtie over the top of that.

17 Likes

she is a squatter…its not uncommon for 'squatters to move into a vacant house and claim they own the house.

12 Likes

4 Likes

All about the grift, baby

6 Likes

She’s a realtor. She needs to lose her license. All the people doing crazy stuff, need to be held to account for their illegal actions.

31 Likes

Clifford Irving says
“Hey! you can’t just go around making crap up and telling people you are somebody that you aren’t !”

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available