‘How Is She In My House?’ Woman At Center Of ItalyGate Was Up To Some Weird Things

This is a good demonstration of one of his loyal followers using Trump logic: if you say that something is yours, and you can grift someone into paying good money to buy your imaginary property from you, then go for it. You can dodge accountability later.

12 Likes

and this fits in somewhere?

American arms dealer Michele Ballarin continues to try to invest in what remains of WOW Air.

plans to rename it “MOM” …

18 Likes

Trump and Ballarin: Grifters of a feather, flock together.

They were irresistibly attracted to each other.

8 Likes

It’s absolutely unremarkable about how these people gravitate to Trump. Conmen and women are always the first to recognize the grift.

12 Likes

Interestingly she’s channeling the evil villainess circa 1983 movie. Blazer too broad. Bowtie - but peach because she’s female - I have nothing on that shameful piece of burnt provolone masquerading as her pocket square.
I’ve also seen her in a cream silk charmeuse ruffled blouse, also belted over crossways. Such a shame this woman spends her remaining years fashion-impaired and hell-bent on destroying the world.

19 Likes

“She’s in my house,” the widow said when the Post showed her a video of the realtor giving a televised tour of the 22-bedroom mansion with an Icelandic TV crew in November. “How is she in my house?”

Exactly how I felt about Trump’s four years in office. My exact sentiments.

46 Likes

Sidney Powell’s just-as-evil (and stupid) twin.

7 Likes

Grifters, squatters, they’re all cut from the same cloth.

9 Likes

Both she and Chump attempted to run airlines…into the ground.
Of all the things that make me nervous about flying, knowing what I know now, these are two people who shouldn’t be allowed to babysit your pet rock. But America elected one to be President. I think My Pillow Guy has the inside track as the next Nom.

6 Likes

Hey, give her a break, it’s not like she’s selling loosies on the street.

18 Likes

Her fashion consultant:

bizarre

16 Likes

Ha ha ha. Provolone. I was going to comment on that too but all that came to mind was that she raided the deceased dude’s closet before the interview and just threw the whole ensemble together over whatever else she was wearing.

12 Likes

I’m not in real estate, but it smacks of some sort of ethical violation to use a house that an agent has access to and use it to stage an “interview” with an Icelandic film crew (who are idiots for not checking to see if she actually owns the property). The owner of the house should sue her.

7 Likes

Michele Ballarin…Or Michele Lyn Golden… Or Michele Roosevelt Edwards, as she now calls herself.

10 Likes

3 Likes

And then want their own piece of the grift.

1 Like

Anyone who can combine their profession of realtor with their hobby of illegal entry and fraud is alright by me.

5 Likes

They even share a penchant for pseudonyms:

Donald Trump = John Barron = John Miller = David Dennison

Michele Ballarin = Michele Roosevelt Edwards = Michele Golden = Amira Ballarin

21 Likes

The Flake is Coming From Inside The House!

10 Likes

There should be an app called Griftr, like Tindr and Grindr only for nuckingfuts Rump admirers.

16 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available